Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 3:04:36 PM EDT
I was driving up the highway today, and had a yuppie dink couple pass me in their honda with a kerry/edwards bumper sticker in their back window, when the person in the truck with me, who happend to pick up some Bush/Cheney stickers for me pointed it out, so we each took a bumper sticker in hand and held it up to the driver side window, and when we got up even with them, I tooted the horn.  I got a disgusted look from the guy driving, and the finger from his wife/life partner.  The woman in the Aspire behind them, who I would have pegged as a kerry supporter, gave me a thumbs up as she went by.

Just doing my part to spread the love.  (now if I only had the AR haning in the back window with a 30 rounder slammed in)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Good job, your duty as a citizen was fulfilled for the day.  Come back tomorrow with similar results!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:08:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes indeed, these people have to be harrassed at every turn.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have any pro W stickers on my truck, but one day a few weeks ago two Asian chicks came up beside me and both of them were flipping me off. I was wondering, "What the fuck did I do to them?"

UNTIL they got past me and the chick's license plate read: MMM19XX

I'm thinking the MMM stood for Million Mom March.

I have a shitload of pro firearms stickers on my truck.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I want a bush/chaney sticker, cant find them down here
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I wont put a sticker of any kind on my car. Too much risk some stupid jobless ass hippie is gonna fuck with my truck cause of my sticker.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I got really pissed the other day this guy had a "defend America defeat bush sticker" with the usual, "war criminal" with a pic of bush and the Kerry sticker on his BMW

That really pissed me off I don't care if you want to vote for kerry but "war criminal and defend america defeat bush" really pushed me over the edge.

I promptly pulled up to his window gave him the finger, the guy got scared and didn't make eye contact. I guess he figured its best not to stir up trouble with the peasants.

It wasn't very mature but if has the right to say stupid stuff so do I!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Anything that pushes their buttons, pisses 'em all off & makes 'em spin loop-de-loops is a fair game, IMO.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I wont put a sticker of any kind on my car. Too much risk some stupid jobless ass hippie is gonna fuck with my truck cause of my sticker.

its been known to happen to me a few times, I just make them wish they never done it, if I find out who done it I smash there windows and mirrors with maglight
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You can order them from Dubya's website

http://www.georgewbush.com/

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:05:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

georgewbushstore2.cybrhost.com/bush_cheney_04_line_signs.htm
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:11:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

its been known to happen to me a few times, I just make them wish they never done it, if I find out who done it I smash there windows and mirrors with maglight

also throw a cup of laqeur thinner on their roof. i did this to an asshole that cut my tires. + the window breking will total out most cars.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:12:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm just looking forward to my b-day so I can change my license plate.  I'm going to foot the cash for a vanity plate that is either going to read 556AR15 or 762AK47.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:20:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Liberals got to be the biggest "playah haters".
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:01:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Funny how most of the cars that have KerryEdwards stickers on them are NICE cars - usually expensive BMWs, Mercs, Lexuses, VWs, etc.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:07:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Funny how most of the cars that have KerryEdwards stickers on them are NICE cars - usually expensive BMWs, Mercs, Lexuses, VWs, etc.

But they hate Bush because he is "for the rich guy"!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:11:28 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I don't have any pro W stickers on my truck, but one day a few weeks ago two Asian chicks came up beside me and both of them were flipping me off. I was wondering, "What the fuck did I do to them?"

UNTIL they got past me and the chick's license plate read: MMM19XX

I'm thinking the MMM stood for Million Mom March.

I have a shitload of pro firearms stickers on my truck.

You are supposed to PHITPAPP!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:12:41 AM EDT
[#17]
It's a Dirty Job , But Someone Has to do it , LUK who you Piss Off Tomorrow
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:16:56 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I want a bush/cheney sticker, cant find them down here

georgewbushstore2.cybrhost.com/bush_cheney_04_line_signs.htm

I wish someone from here would have done the 'Group Buy' or rather 'buy-out- of the W'04 ovals!

I'm am trying to get to the RHQ here and see if they have any.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Since I can't find one of these...I was thinking about going and having a 2'x2'? "W" made and put it on my back window...right in front of an AR15 w/30 rounder!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:33:53 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

This used to worry me, too, but I have decided that I must stand up for what I believe and let what happens happen.  This election is too close for us to not get personally involved.

I have put up a big yard sign and have stickers on both vehicles.  I have also bought a W cap and some buttons.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:40:34 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I catch someone fucking with my car because it has a Bush sticker on it...he/she/it, will have one less hand to hold a anti-Bush sign up with...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top