Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 12:21:29 PM EDT
"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. Why are we rock stars? Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington Journal. Besides, when I read the list of people who are supporting Kerry, if I wasn't already a Bush supporter, I would have immediately switched. Linda Ronstadt? Don Henley? Geez, that's a good reason right there to vote for Bush." --Rock star Alice Cooper
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:23:32 PM EDT
[#1]
alice cooper is awesome. very intelligent.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Hilarious.   And he proves his own point with that "reading the Washington Journal" comment -- Washington Journal is a television show.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:25:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Love that new Staples (?) commercial with Alice;
"Actually, it's "School's out for summer  . . .""
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#4]
ha!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
alice cooper is awesome. very intelligent.

yup

i heard what he said, and it was too cool
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm shocked by his intelligence. Rock on, Alice!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#7]
"very rarely reading the Washington Journal"?  WTF is that?  Does he mean the Wallstreet Journal?

How about "I'm a celebrity and my opinion means as much, and only as much, as the next person's?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top