Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 9:05:20 AM EDT
I missed Fed Ex with my Garand
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't you drive to the Fedex office and pick it up after hours today?

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:07:12 AM EDT
[#2]
As I recall, they left mine on the porch

(I have a signed release on file)

Call them and see if they can reroute the truck back by your house later.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Well slap me sideways and call me susie!  Go get that bitch!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:17:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Fedex here won't reroute the truck back. Fedex here won't even come in the yard so I have to be on the lookout for them when we are expecting anything. Afraid of the attack bassets I guess. Come to the fence, no dogs come a running, means they are inside, it is safe to enter. Nope, they leave a ticket on my fence and stop again the next day.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Fedex here won't reroute the truck back. Fedex here won't even come in the yard so I have to be on the lookout for them when we are expecting anything. Afraid of the attack bassets I guess. Come to the fence, no dogs come a running, means they are inside, it is safe to enter. Nope, they leave a ticket on my fence and stop again the next day.

What a pain.  The UPS guy always leaves the package out of view on my porch, haven't a problem with that yet.  I just called Fed Ex, they are goin to try and reroute the truck.  Hopefully I am home this time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#6]
That sucks, I am about to send in the paperwork for my first Garand.  I hope they deliver it on a Saturday.

does CMP give you a tracking number???
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:24:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That sucks, I am about to send in the paperwork for my first Garand.  I hope they deliver it on a Saturday.

does CMP give you a tracking number???

They do indeed.  And they are fast I mailed the paperwork 12 days ago.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#8]
That is the reason I have everything sent to work!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That is the reason I have everything sent to work!

BigDozer66

If I had a rifle sent to work they would fire me.......after they evacuated the building.

I work in Maryland.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top