Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 8:35:55 AM EDT
Much thanks to JAEGER76 From the www.wwiionline.com Off Topic Forums.  

[quote="jaeger76"]Republican

Babes for Bush (Babesforbush.com)

Haley Cope - US Olympian "I vote Republican,
I worship Martha Stewart, and I don't mind being naked."

LibertyBelles.org

Capitalistchicks.com

jerseygop.com

Rachel Hunter - "Clinton had a lot of tea parties with celebrities, but right after his term, somebody flew two planes into the Twin Towers... What do you want - somebody who keeps your children safe or somebody who throws nice tea parties?"

"If I could, I would vote for Bush... He has done what needed to be done because if Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden had their way, none of us would be around in 10 years."

Shandi Finnessey, MISS USA - A Republican, she told Reuters she would use her position to help explain America's involvement in Iraq (news - web sites). "What needed to be done had to be done," she said

Leanne Rymes, Country Singer

Jenny Hewitt - Protest Warriors Belly Girl

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, formerly Elisabeth Filarski, is best known to audiences as a participant on the wildly popular second edition of the Survivor game show, Survivor: the Australian Outback.

Audra Lynn, Audra: uhhh…(laughs) Republican…definitely!!

MK: Excellent…I mean, Democrats are people too and all, but I’m shocked.

Audra: yep, Republican

MK: So what’s your take on the potentially looming war?

Audra: You know, my opinion is that it should have been done a long time ago… I think we should have had this matter taken care of. I wish we didn’t HAVE to go to war, but I believe its something we have to do for the better of the country. We can’t sit by and take terrorist aggressions…we are threatening our own lives. We just can’t sit by passively, others will think they can get away with anything and everything…we just cant, we need to try and put a stop to terrorism.

Missa Capozzo -  I am proud to be a Republican and am truly grateful to live in a country where great men have died fighting for my freedom and the right to express my views. I am especially proud to have a president who is strong enough and moral enough to defend those very freedoms that were fought so hard for. George W. in '04!"

She Daisy (Country trio) www.shedaisy.com

http://www.jerseygop.com/R_babes/gloria-estefan-5.jpg
Gloria Estefan - We are behind you Mr. President.
Under your leadership along with all our fellow Americans in the battle ahead… We will not tire, We will not falter, We will not fail,...

Amy Hayes - I have voted Democratic in every election since I turned 18 except the last election. Eight years of the most corrupt administration in history changed me to a republican. I'm proud to say I voted for president Bush even if he is from the same state as the Dixie Chicks. After 911 I do not think it's safe to vote for a Democrat. I'm now a Republican and more importantly I'm an American!!"

Jessica Simpson

Courtney Reagan - Of everything, my proud pro-life stance connects me most with the Republican Party, the party that values morality and a strong work ethic. Plus, George W. Bush is not only my personal hero, a genius, and a true humanitarian... but a babe. I love that George!!!"

Andrea Rodriguez - Andrea received her degrees in Political Science/Pre-Law from Oklahoma State
University where she was a member of the Hispanic student association and College Republicans

Leeann Tweeden - FHM:
Whose ass would you really like to kick?

LEEANN:
Can I make it a combination? double-bill Clinton and Al Gore. I'm a Republican, but Al Gore because he and his wife are idiots, and Clinton because I'm pissed off he's gotten through unscathed after some of the things he's done.

Faith Hill

Janine Turner - "I'm a Texan and a Republican. I met with President Bush, when he was governor, about children's issues. I'm hoping I can be of service." - JT

Heather Locklear - "Rock on, Newt! Heather digs both heavy-metal guys and the flat tax—she’s a registered Republican!" - Maxim Magazine

Barret swatek - Actress

Tracy Scroggins - Actress Babylon 5

Darcy Olsen = President and CEO, Goldwater Institute

India Allen - Producer, Actress, and former Playboy Playmate.

"I am incredibly conservative, I dress conservatively. I live conservatively. I have a very strong belief in God. I watch Rush Limbaugh on television. I'm a die-hard Republican. It never occurred to me that I couldn't pose nude and still be a Republican. Just because you're a Republican doesn't mean you have a closed mind. I believe in conservative values, traditional family values. I believe in doing my best to do the right thing, to live the right way and do the best for my daughter."

Monica Crowley joined FOX News Channel as an on-air political contributor in October 1996.

From 1990 until 1994, she served as foreign policy assistant to President Richard Nixon and wrote two books, Nixon Off the Record and Nixon in Winter.

Emily Pataki, Daughter of Gov Pataki and Director of People for Pataki

Emma Caulfield - Emma is an "ultraconservative" and politically minded, saying that if Liddy Dole ever runs for office again, "I'm there!"

Debbi Branigan co-founder of Capitalist chicks

Lauren Bush, Niece of GWB and Tommy Hilfiger model

Kirsten Andersen - Columnist appearing on PoliticalUSA and Conservative Lobbyist

Sara Evans, Country Singer

Katherine Harris, former Secretary of State of Florida

Debbi Schlussel - GOP Pundit

Patricia Heaton, actress - Abortion is a huge disservice to women.” Heaton also noted: “On a personal level, as a Christian, it will not be Barbra Streisand I’m standing in front of when I have to make an accounting of my life.” Patricia is also the honorary chairperson of Feminists for Life.

Rachel Marsden, Conservative Columnist

shannen doherty - Actress-  I'm a Republican...I'm a big supporter of President Bush.”- SD

Laura Ingraham - Conservative Author and pundit and panelist

Bo Derek - Bo emerged as a political conservative, when she campaigned successfully for George W. Bush during the 2000 Presidential campaign

Angie Harmon, Actress

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Title edited for 56k warning lol.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn this thread would be wonderful if you didn't through in that last part, i almost lost my lunch..

ugh.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:49:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Short bus rider?

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#4]
tagged for home.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#5]
One more of Katherine Harris.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:51:44 AM EDT
[#6]

WOOF!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#7]
My personal favorite. . .

Very, very NOT WORK SAFE

http://www.dcrcomps.net/downloads/bush04.jpg
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:00:14 AM EDT
[#8]
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. AAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh, you forgot these gems of the Democratic party supporters.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:07:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#11]
WOOT, some of this chicks are great. I didn't know patty heaton was conservative.  Wonder if she'd let us keep our EBR's?  

Someone need to delete out those pictures of Chimp Kerry and damn Hitlery. Ruins a perfectly good string of hot womenz!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Boyz...I'm glad we are on the right side!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
WOOT, some of this chicks are great. I didn't know patty heaton was conservative.  Wonder if she'd let us keep our EBR's?  

Someone need to delete out those pictures of Chimp Kerry and damn Hitlery. Ruins a perfectly good string of hot womenz!

I used to like Patricia Heaton till this:

vpc.org/press/0407rollcall.htm

More Than 50 Members of Entertainment Community Sign Letter Calling on President Bush, U.S. Congress, to Strengthen and Renew Federal Assault Weapons Ban
Signatories Include Kevin Bacon, Patricia Heaton, Dustin Hoffman, Helen Hunt, Scarlett Johansson, Christine Lahti, William H. Macy, Robert Redford, Rob Reiner, Brooke Shields, and Barbra Streisand

Ban Set to Expire on September 13, 2004

Ad Highlighting Letter Runs in Capitol Hill's Roll Call Newspaper

Washington, DC—More than 50 members of the entertainment community—including Kevin Bacon, Patricia Heaton, Dustin Hoffman, Helen Hunt, Scarlett Johansson, Christine Lahti, William H. Macy, Robert Redford, Rob Reiner, Brooke Shields, Barbra Streisand, and others—today sent a letter to President Bush and Congress calling for the federal assault weapons ban to be strengthened and renewed. Without action by the President and Congress, the ban will expire on September 13th, 2004.

The letter calls for passage of the "Assault Weapons Ban and Law Enforcement Protection Act of 2003" (S. 1431 and H.R. 2038), a bill that would not only renew, but strengthen, the federal assault weapons ban. Excerpts from the letter were published today in a paid advertisement in Roll Call (follow this link for the full text of the letter and the ad), stating:

the gun industry has successfully evaded the current assault weapons ban enacted in 1994. They have done this by making slight, cosmetic design changes to their "post-ban" guns, a tactic the industry has dubbed "sporterization."

In the past 10 years, the gun industry has flooded the market with these weapons. Today, "post-ban" AR-15s, AK-47s, MAC-10s, and even UZIs are legal to manufacture, buy, and sell—and are being used in crime....From 1998 through 2001, one out of five law enforcement officers slain in the line of duty were killed with an assault weapon.

We know this legislation will work. It is modeled on California's successful assault weapons ban passed in 1999. The rest of the nation deserves a law as strong as California's.

The ad was paid for by the Violence Policy Center (VPC), Trauma Foundation, and Violence Prevention Coalition of Greater Los Angeles. A new study released yesterday by the VPC, United States of Assault Weapons: Gunmakers Evading the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, reveals that more than 40 gunmakers in 22 states are currently marketing "post-ban" assault weapons—including UZIs, AK-47s, AR-15s, MAC-10s, Galils, MP5s, Tommy Guns, Stens, and others. The study also estimates that more than one million "post-ban" assault weapons have been manufactured in the United States since the ban's passage in 1994 and warns that today "there are more assault weapon manufacturers and assault weapons available for sale than ever before."

The letter to President Bush and Congress was signed by: Marc Abraham, Debbie Allen, Kevin Bacon, Laurie & Bill Benenson, Loraine & Peter Boyle, Elizabeth Brooks & Larry Frazin, Shelly & Larry Brown, Jackson Browne, Susan Titelman Cooder & Ry Cooder, Jamie Lee Curtis, Alison & David Dinerstein, Carrie Fisher, Eve & Bill Gerber, Mimi Polk Gitlin & Richard Gitlin, Patricia Heaton & David Hunt, Dustin Hoffman, Helen Hunt, Anjelica Huston, Marta Kauffman & Michael Skloff, Scarlett Johansson, Jena & Michael King, Christine Lahti & Thomas Schlamme, Cyndi Lauper, Lyn & Norman Lear, Téa Leoni, William H. Macy, Samantha Mathis, Harlee McBride & Richard Belzer, Shiva Rose & Dylan McDermott, Patty Smyth McEnroe & John McEnroe, Susan & Graham Nash, Leslie Neale & John Densmore, Sally & Van Dyke Parks, Stephanie & John Perenchio, Danica & Charles Perez, Tom Petty, Robert Redford, Rob Reiner, Tim Roth, Deborah & Carlos Santana, Charlie Sheen, Brooke Shields & Chris Henchy, Nancy & Martin Short, Julia & Aaron Sorkin, Barbra Streisand, James Taylor, Heather Thomas, Cheryl Tiegs, Daena Title & Jason Alexander, Jenno Topping & Chris Moore, and Don Was.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
news.aunz.yimg.com/xp/afp/20040728/03/1522409603.jpg

Short bus rider?

That is Mrs Kerry IIRC
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Very nice!

Well the first part!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#16]

G R E A T E S T

T H R E A D

E V E R ! ! !

(just get rid of those last few)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Wow    I am at a loss for words

and then those democook bitches almost made me  puke

That thing that is married to Fairy Kerry is really fucking disgusting I can see why his prostate is gone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top