Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2001 6:45:16 PM EDT
I'll be there next week, any ideas on fun stuff to do? (think titty bars) [:P]

Any other "don't miss" opportunities?

Coolness, I spelled opportunities right!  The spell checker didn't like "titty" though.  But that is the correct spelling. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#1]
The aerial tramway is one of their major attractions. It goes up the side of a mountain. It's kinda cool. Goes 5800 feet or so.

Also, the air museum is cool.

Most of the nightlife is on Palm Canyon Drive. There's a bar called the Village Pub that's pretty cool.

Palm Springs is known for golfing and celebrities. I haven't been there in a while but I don't think they're big on nudie bars.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't care much for golfing and celebrities.  Maybe a baseball or football player from Cleveland would be of interest.

Sounds too upscale for a tee shirt, bud light kinda guy.  [sleep]
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Top of the tram is 8400 ft top of the  mountain is 10804ft

they have the new cars now that turn the floor 360º while you stand on it..
I did the Skyline trail from the bottom of the desert floor to the tram station in Oct.. 8 mile hike! Whew!

There is only 2 Tittie bars here.
1 of which aint worth a damm! "Ask me I'll tellya"[}:D] Showgirls is in Cathedral city off of Perez and Cathedral Canyon
Be prepared to go home with a hardon and no money!LOL!
But I do have access to a private  200 yard range! "Palm Springs Gun club" Its gettin a little hot now,, 110º
so Im going shootin early tommorrow  to shoot my M14s
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 12:45:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Top of the tram is 8400 ft top of the mountain is 10804ft
View Quote

I mean it travels 5,800 vertical feet. I know the total length of the cable is around 12,000 feet. I haven't been there in a while, but I remember it was kind of fun.

Be prepared to go home with a hardon and no money!LOL!
View Quote

Sounds like a normal date. he he
Link Posted: 6/2/2001 1:18:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top