Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 1:55:46 AM EDT
Hi,
I have a GB folder and the swivel for the sling is missing on the rear of the folding stock. Where can I get this part? Also I would like to replace some stock screws with new ones. Brownells sells only Mini14/30 factory parts-not GB or folder factory parts.
Anyone know of any online retailer who has factory GB parts?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:08:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope. Sounds like afacotry fix. You MIGHT be able to get the part from Gun Parts but not likely.

Ruger, to avoid liability will make you send in the whole stock and fit the part themselves, same with the actual rifle. If you want spares and cant find them elsewhere you have to take the part you want a spare of off of the rifle and send it in for a replacement where the new part is installed and you old one is now your spare.

S.O.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top