Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 12:15:45 AM EDT
Not what you expected......

http://www.iwu.edu/~iwunews/sports/mangina.html

Sally Mangina replaces Barb Cothren, who stepped down as IWU women's tennis coach this spring but remains on staff as physical education department head and as a teacher.

Mangina, a 1971 Bloomington Central Catholic graduate, is president of the Bloomington-Normal Tennis Association and has served as director for various tournaments, including the Twin City Open, the Metro tournament, and the U.S. Tennis Association Illinois state juniors event.

With 40 years of tennis experience, Mangina has been ranked in both singles and doubles in Middle Illinois throughout her playing career.  She has been a USTA league state tennis champion five times, played singles in the national 1990 4.0 USTA league and played doubles on the 1997 national 4.5 USTA league, where the team placed fifth.  She has played twice in the pro-am of the State Farm Evert Cup/Newsweek Challenge in Indian Wells, Calif.

Mangina has worked for 28 years at State Farm Insurance, currently serving as a function director in Systems.  She and her husband, Gary, have three children, Tony, Vince, and Jennifer, and live in rural Bloomington.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
What is this, a "Google up random shit and post it" thread?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:00:10 AM EDT
[#2]
lol.  heheh..mangina.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:10:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Has SGTAR15 been informed????
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:26:09 AM EDT
[#4]
What a name.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:22:49 AM EDT
[#5]
You just posted all that useless info, just so you could say "mangina".... didn't you?!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:25:07 AM EDT
[#6]
In all fairness though..... she does look like a mangina.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#7]
bump
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:57:14 AM EDT
[#8]
What I want to know is why in the hell were you doing a google search for 'mangina'?

Wait, on second thought, I really don't want to know.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:58:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I was looking for pictures of hot russian tennis players (to post to the forum) and no shit, her picture and name was there.
After I stopped laughing I posted it.

Quoted:
What I want to know is why in the hell were you doing a google search for 'mangina'?

Wait, on second thought, I really don't want to know.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top