Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/31/2004 11:48:45 PM EDT
After seeing the video of the nepalese being slaughtered, now this....
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:51:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link?
TV?
Radio?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
the shit is really hitting the fan in russia now..

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:53:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]
... brought to you by the "religion of peace".
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Dupe

wrong yellow thingie
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:56:46 PM EDT
[#6]
OMG.  Prayer time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:57:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dupe

Remove the smiley face, please.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dupe

Why Dupe? friggin distressing news to already distressing news....
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:59:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
CNN

Thank you Lumpy!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:04:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I wonder how the russians will handle this
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:07:23 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I wonder how the russians will handle this

I hope they get onboard in a major way for the fight against the terror!

I pray for the children in the school, and also for slow painfull death to those that are willing to do harm to them!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#12]
CNN just announced that they will have video at 0500 hrs EST.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:14:34 AM EDT
[#13]
It's the religion of peace dammit! They're just holding them hostage with guns, bombs, and God knows what else just to show them how wonderful and great islam is!

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:16:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Reports are that they are wearing bomb vests.

Usually not a good sign.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:21:39 AM EDT
[#15]
The Russians will have there hands full dealing with this attack.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:14:58 AM EDT
[#16]
The Omah are going to have their hands full with this one.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:16:48 AM EDT
[#17]
I am seeing video on Fox.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:21:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Russia should have gone 'scorched Earth' on the fucking Chechnyans a long time ago. They can get away with that kind of shit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:27:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:28:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:19:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Very sad for the world and very stupid as the Islamic extremest take their war to the world.  They are over confident in their tactics without achieveing a major victory. I often wonder if their quest for media coverage outweighs their ultimate goal.  

I fear their perceived victory against the Spanish influencing their election has made them more bold and a change at the helm now in the US would be percieved as the same with even worse results.

Russia will find it hard to deny they have a problem after this.

My prayers go out to those in harms way as I also pray for the fall of our enemies.

Tj

+1

Tha Spanish have alot to answer for, they really emboldened the terrorists.

Looks like the Russians will have the break out the Fentanyl gas and the Krinkovs again.  Unfortunately, the terrorists are probably looking for that tactic this time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:32:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:43:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Got a link for this book?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:48:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:56:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Very sad for the world and very stupid as the Islamic extremest take their war to the world.  They are over confident in their tactics without achieveing a major victory. I often wonder if their quest for media coverage outweighs their ultimate goal.  

I fear their perceived victory against the Spanish influencing their election has made them more bold and a change at the helm now in the US would be percieved as the same with even worse results.

My prayers go out to those in harms way as I also pray for the fall of our enemies.

Tj

+1

We should unite with Russia in some form. With more unity between all the countries being attacked, we will all be stronger in our ability and will to crush these POS people.
In this situation that the Russians face, I think it would be best to negotiate with the terrorists in order to come to a peaceful conclusion. Then when the children and parents/teachers are safe - all out war on these animals. The Russians have been dealing with crap like this for a long time, so I really think uniting with other countries, or using some rocking bombs would be a good idea on their part. Wipe them out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:19:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tj

+1

We should unite with Russia in some form. With more unity between all the countries being attacked, we will all be stronger in our ability and will to crush these POS people.
In this situation that the Russians face, I think it would be best to negotiate with the terrorists in order to come to a peaceful conclusion. Then when the children and parents/teachers are safe - all out war on these animals. The Russians have been dealing with crap like this for a long time, so I really think uniting with other countries, or using some rocking bombs would be a good idea on their part. Wipe them out.

Uniting with other countries is a good idea and one that GWB put forth some time ago. If it weren't for the lack of resolve on the part of the European Union, we'd be way ahead of the game. Governments around the world have to stand together. Chechnya has been a criminal nation for a very long time.  About the only way the Russians could permanently subdue them would be to flatten the entire country and colonize it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:01:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tj

+1

Uniting with other countries is a good idea and one that GWB put forth some time ago. If it weren't for the lack of resolve on the part of the European Union, we'd be way ahead of the game. Governments around the world have to stand together. Chechnya has been a criminal nation for a very long time.  About the only way the Russians could permanently subdue them would be to flatten the entire country and colonize it.

Somehow I don't think I'd object to that.

Prayers sent for the children.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:10:10 AM EDT
[#28]
I know that this is calloused, especially since there are children involved, but the Russians need to handle this the same way that they handled the Theater Seige. Pump in the gas, kill all of the terrorists and hope some innocent people survive.

I hate to say it, but those 400 people are as good as dead. The terrorists probably went in planning on blowing the place up no matter the outcome, and there is no way that the Russians are going to let any of these terrorists go.

My prayers for the innocent.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#29]
I don't think they can use gas.  Enough gas to knock out the terrorists will kill the kids.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:39:50 AM EDT
[#30]
*sigh.........speechless
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:42:23 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I don't think they can use gas.  Enough gas to knock out the terrorists will kill the kids.

GunLvr

yup
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:44:41 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GunLvr

yup

Unfortunately, I'm not sure that there is any way to save those kids.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:46:23 AM EDT
[#33]
I don't know any other way to say it, so:
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:46:27 AM EDT
[#34]
there will be no negotiations.

I pray for all the hostage children. I just heard on FNC that one of the killed was a parent trying to protect their child.

The terrorists salivate at the thought doing that here in America...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:51:44 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

The terrorists salivate at the thought doing that here in America...

You've got that right!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:55:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Militant ismalic fundametalists are delivering their own death-blow by pulling stunts like these on the Russians.  They've awakened one sleeping giant and they're well on their way to awakening another.  Once they've got the US eagle and the Russian bear on their asses, they will be hard pressed to remain an effective force.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:56:21 AM EDT
[#37]
I read that a group of the students escaped after hiding in a boiler room or something of that nature.

Could their escape route be used as a point of entry for a rescue team?

lets hope for the best.

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:57:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Sergeant just came in the office and said that the terrorists were having the kids stand up in the windows as shields. Those rotten bastards just keep getting lower and lower.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:00:30 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Sergeant just came in the office and said that the terrorists were having the kids stand up in the windows as shields.

Islam, the religion of cowards.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Sergeant just came in the office and said that the terrorists were having the kids stand up in the windows as shields. Those rotten bastards just keep getting lower and lower.

They'd behead our kids and rape and murder our wives if they had the chance.

Some people, especially the liberals, just don't fucking understand these savages.

Negotiating with these fuckers only enables them. Fuck that.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

GunLvr

While I think the children might not be able to stand the gas, I think a lot of the deaths from the Moscow Theater Siege was because the Russians were unprepared to treat the victims.  If they had better preparation, the gas wouldn't have killed as many people.  However, like I said, the kids throw in an added complication (probably the very reason the terrorists chose a school with little kids)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:17:37 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

GunLvr

While I think the children might not be able to stand the gas, I think a lot of the deaths from the Moscow Theater Siege was because the Russians were unprepared to treat the victims.  If they had better preparation, the gas wouldn't have killed as many people.  However, like I said, the kids throw in an added complication (probably the very reason the terrorists chose a school with little kids)

Given a choice of being shot to death, beheaded, blown up, or simply going to sleep and not waking up, I know which one I'd choose.  Gas may not save lives, but it's certainly better than a painful violent death.  I really hope that Russians make Chechnya pay for this.

I'm sick worrying about the children.  What makes me more sick is the likelyhood that they're going to die no matter what is done.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Those needle-dicks went into that school COMPLETELY prepared to murder every one of those little kids.  They've already done THEIR (The terr's) "Soul-Searching" (I'm guessin' it took all of 3 seconds) and are at peace with the idea of mass murdering children.

In this case I won't be surprized to see the Russians do something SO outside the "Box" (Maybe it has something to do with the UN Security Council meeting they're asking for today) that it'll set a new standard on how to deal with this sh*t.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Jeez.  Airline bombings, car bombings, now a school takeover.  Those Chechens must be kind of pissed off at Russia about something that is not be adequately addressed?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#45]
We must be vigilant, my brothers, we must be vigilant.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:31:33 AM EDT
[#46]
I'd wouldn't be surprised if the Russian went and picked up a 1000 chechen children and marched them to school in front of their troops.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:33:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:40:46 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I'm afraid the gas would only result in one of the terrorists pulling the pin on their body bombs just that much sooner.  Still the Russians have historically been known to care more for the results than the cost.  

Reuters has some short but pretty good footage out of the handful of kids escaping and the soldiers surrounding the school.

As for a wake up, I believe if this continues, It's coming, not quite yet but coming.  The vids of the riots and burning of the Mosque in Nepal was pretty dramatic evidence.  I haven't seen any hard evidence yet that the Russian bear has his claws out but this has been more in a short time than they have seen in a long time.  France of course will do nothing and be content their kids don't have to go to school with Muslim girls wearing a head dress while their reporters will most likely be beheaded.  Arafat is a joke, he can't control the Palistinians let alone Iraqi extremest.  

As for our liberals, they will cover their eyes while opening their mouths for it's more fun to protest than actually look at reality staring them in the face.  Of course, CNN will continue to call them unkown assailants instead of what they are to feed the fire.

Tj

edit: God I just re-read this and I AM BITTER AND PISSED>

You aren't the only one.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#49]
I wouldn't hold it against the Russians if they used nuclear weapons in retaliation.

The world is all about kids.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
We must be vigilant, my brothers, we must be vigilant.

Yupper, if we don't we'll see this here.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top