Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 9:51:52 PM EDT
German military OKs fraternization

WHAT’S UP: The Germany military has issued new regulations allowing sexual relations between service members as long as it doesn’t happen during work hours. The rules allow homosexual or heterosexual sexual activity and make no distinction about the rank of the parties, according to the daily newspaper Bild. Commanders are encouraged to help with billeting arrangements for couples involved in relationships.

WHAT’S NEXT: The liberal policy, which applies at home and on deployments like the current missions in Afghanistan and the Balkans, is an effort by German military leaders to cut down on interference with the personal lives of troops. The policy would never fly in the U.S. military, which bans homosexual activity and relationships between superiors and subordinates and would never allow unmarried couples — heterosexual or homosexual — to shack up together in the barracks.

http://www.navytimes.com/story.php?f=1-NAVYPAPER-324475.php
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:02:59 PM EDT
[#1]
this is one reason why Germany will go down the tubes in a couple decades.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Who the fuck cares?

It's not like the Germans are so VITAL to any military action against Islamofascists anywhere in the world.

Go ahead, let them screw themselves into an even further substandard military force - who gives a shit?

They're all a bunch of Eurotrash communists anyway.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:05:22 PM EDT
[#3]
hmmmmmm,
time to invest in OD military style DOUBLE sleeping bags, i sense their demand will see an incline.

was ist das, heinrich?
oh, zat is meine weinerschnitzel, willi.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Yet more original content, I see.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care.  Not my country.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top