Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 7:24:59 PM EDT
Let me state first off that the trigger finger is fine and dandy.... So is the saw.

I had a freak accident on the jobsite back in mid-july with a damn biscuit joiner of all things. Somehow I managed to cut my ring finger in half from the tip to just past the first knuckle, then just chewed up the flesh up from there down to the next knuckle but no bone damage. I hope that's easy to understand. I really had no idea how much bone damage I had until now, the accident was in DC and I live 2 hrs away and no longer work in DC so I'm changing doctors. I had to pick up my xrays today and just now got a look at em, I don't ever remember anybody telling me I sawed my fuckin joint in half. You can't tell just by looking at it because the backside of the cut is just under the skin except for a hole in my fingernail about a 1/8 inch wide.

Does anybody know if its possible to scan xrays? I'll post pics if it will work but I don't feel like dragging the scanner out of mothballs if it won't.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Useless without pics! Yes you can scan xrays.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Assuming you use a flatbed (most have a black back board) just put a sheet of white paper behind the xray & scan like normal.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Let me state first off that the trigger finger is fine and dandy.... So is the saw.

I had a freak accident on the jobsite back in mid-july with a damn biscuit joiner of all things. Somehow I managed to cut my ring finger in half from the tip to just past the first knuckle, then just chewed up the flesh up from there down to the next knuckle but no bone damage. I hope that's easy to understand. I really had no idea how much bone damage I had until now, the accident was in DC and I live 2 hrs away and no longer work in DC so I'm changing doctors. I had to pick up my xrays today and just now got a look at em, I don't ever remember anybody telling me I sawed my fuckin joint in half. You can't tell just by looking at it because the backside of the cut is just under the skin except for a hole in my fingernail about a 1/8 inch wide.

Does anybody know if its possible to scan xrays? I'll post pics if it will work but I don't feel like dragging the scanner out of mothballs if it won't.

To hell with Xrays, we need colorful, bloody pics.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:27:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

We won't know till you try!

-YJ
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't find the power cord, but I think I know where it is. I will post a pic tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top