Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 6:00:45 PM EDT
What is his stance on gun issues. Am I correct in thinking that he is not a gun-friendly republican??
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What is his stance on gun issues. Am I correct in thinking that he is not a gun-friendly republican??

You're dead on balls correct.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't exactly call him a gun grabber , but on the same note he isn't gun friendly either .

A quote from him : Rudy Giuliani on Gun Control

I do not think the government should cut off the right to bear arms. My position for many years has been that just as a motorist must have a license, a gun owner should be required to have one as well. Anyone wanting to own a gun should have to pass a written exam that shows that they know how to use a gun, that they’re intelligent enough and responsible enough to handle a gun. Should both handgun and rifle owners be licensed...we’re talking about all dangerous weapons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top