Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 4:03:44 PM EDT
Cheaper Canadian Presc, DRUGS Legal? Where?

My father is in need of a rather expensive drug to treat his liver condition. His current medication bill for month's worth pill is $400!

Laterly I've been hearing lot about Canadian online prescription drug that costs only as half as much. What is legality surrounding these? Is there a loophole? Does anyone know any source?

Not trying to break the law, and I won't if it is criminal in nature, but I think drug companys make obscene profit in us market (ave. 85% profit), and I don't see a reason to pay so much here in state, where it is same drug sold in Canada or overseas. Any advise to help out my father would be really appreciated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top