Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 12:30:13 PM EDT
Like everyone, I would like to get my hands on a couple HKs and the ban's sunset might be just the ticket.

Anyone have any info?

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
No.
Next question?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#3]
"Nope" as in "They won't", or "Nope" as in "I haven't heard"?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#4]
HK's official policy is to move to all polymer designs within 10 years. From here on out, if you want a 91/93/94, you're looking at a clone. I recommend ORF.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
HK's official policy is to move to all polymer designs within 10 years. From here on out, if you want a 91/93/94, you're looking at a clone. I recommend ORF.

Cool, polymer only? I'll take a post-ban UMP in semi-auto. Can't wait!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Fixed it for you.

Quoted:
HK's official policy is to move to all polymer designs within 10 years. From here on out, if you want a 91/93/94, you're looking at a clone. I recommend ORF  SPECIUL WEPENS.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I 2nd that ORF is good.

www.ohiorapidfire.com
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#8]
There are plenty of MP5 parts, and you will more then likely see HK's tooling for their stamped metal receivers out in the hands of other makers, if that happens in the next 10 years. If all goes well, you'll have many more companies capable of making quality HK 9x series parts.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Fixed it for you.

Quoted:
HK's official policy is to move to all polymer designs within 10 years. From here on out, if you want a 91/93/94, you're looking at a clone. I recommend ORF  SPECIUL WEPENS.

[Luke Skywalker] NEVER!!!!!!! [/Luke Skywalker]

Quoted:
There are plenty of MP5 parts, and you will more then likely see HK's tooling for their stamped metal receivers out in the hands of other makers, if that happens in the next 10 years. If all goes well, you'll have many more companies capable of making quality HK 9x series parts.

I've been impressed with the Pakistani stuff. I bought a 91 telestock from them. and it was just as good in fit and finish as the Germans I've seen, at half the price.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:26:47 PM EDT
[#10]
The current HK USA facility isn't much more than a warehouse - they don't manufacture anything.    The new facility recently in the news, set to produce the XM-8 if adopted, is nowhere near completion and will probably be busy with mil/le contracts for quite some time..   Nor are they, I doubt, going to bother to set up for any of the "legacy" guns.   I believe the only such gun still produced by even HK-O is the MP5.

Rocko
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank god i joined the army!! Now I can buy a LE/MIL only full auto MP5 from POF..... Right?
They said LE or MIL only.... Right? Thats me right?  

Right?hug.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top