Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 11:18:40 AM EDT
On how to beat Bush, here is their contact number, a campaign Staff member will be happy to hear your thoughts.

202-548-6800

I called, and told them I think they ought ot repeal all gun laws, and to in fact hand out uzi's whenever one pays one's taxes.  I was able to keep her on the phone for 5 minutes 14 seconds.

Betcha no one can beat that!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#1]
17 seconds.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I almost want to tell them to move way off to the left. They'd still lose, but at least you'd be able to respect them for believing in something.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I almost want to tell them to move way off to the left. They'd still lose, but at least you'd be able to respect them for believing in something.

Then do it, all's it will cost you is a phone call.  And some poor Campaign staffer will ahve to talk to you instead of doing their real job.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
17 seconds.  

Piker.  Put a handkerchief over the mouthpiece and call again, this time talk about something conspiratorial, maybe that you have naked pictures of bush and a large labrador retriever, doing the nasty.  Who knows?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Call them and tell them you have pictures of Bush throwning Kerry over the white house fence.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Call them and tell them you have pictures of Bush throwning Kerry over the white house fence.

Paging the ARFCOM Photoshop Army!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Alll he has has to do is come forward and tell the truth about Viet Nam and his anti war activity.... the ameican people will understand.....he is an oppurtunist traitor
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:10:10 PM EDT
[#8]
My guess is that the call center number is outsourced to Canada or Pakistan.

My advice: stuff Teresa and post pics.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

My advice: stuff Teresa and post pics.

Uh....  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Do what Gore said he should have done: Release your inner Dean.  Let you freak flag fly.  Make Michael Moore your campaign manager.

RELEASE YOUR ANGER!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Do what Gore said he should have done: Release your inner Dean.  Let you freak flag fly.  Make Michael Moore your campaign manager.

www.cswu.cz/characters/img/char/darth_vader/tesb_2.jpg

RELEASE YOUR ANGER!

Call them and let them know!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top