Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 5:34:46 AM EDT
I think the GOP is grooming Laura to face hillary one day.  Already she has taken a prominent role in this election.  Much more so then the last.  Her daughters are also pushing her as is the A and E channel.  Her poll numbers are better then any first lady.  Only 12% of Americans disapprove of her.  Condy is smart and qualitifed but she is also a minority and its probably too early for the real conservatives to vote for a black lady.  They will pick hillary just because of her color.

I think there will be another Bush in the White House. And I would vote for this lady.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:54:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Youre absolutely correct, but they are considered the royalty of America.  Remember who said it first!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:56:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Since Laura Bush apparently wasn't a big fan of W' running for prez in the first place, I doubt she'd want to do it herself.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Jeb Bush in 2008!  They saved the best for last.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top