Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2004 3:30:20 PM EDT
I have registered on GT a few months ago and everytime I log in and try to post something it tell's me that I am not logged in and it's really pissing me off, I am trying to post some of my glock stuff for sale and can't get it done, has anyone else had this problem?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF is GT?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
WTF is GT?

Glock Talk. It used to be a good site. It has turned into a bunch of politically correct whiners.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:45:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I know I am just trying to post some holster's I have for sale over there.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Gave up on the "nanny PC patrol" site more than a year ago.

Way too much bullshit (the bad kind ) for my tastes.  From everything I've seen on Glocksunlocked, it's just gotten even worse and even more Twilight Zone since I left.

Oh well, it's Eric's site.  If he wants to run it that way, it's his business.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Nope.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#7]
GT has really gone down hill lately.  There are too many asshats for my taste, and I really get tired of the bitching and moaning.  Plus, you have to listen to the administrator constantly complaining about his troubles and how the site isn't making any money, which really detracts from the site.  Not to mention the fact that the site repeatedley asks for donations to help out with their bills, which suggests to me whoever is running the site has terrible business skills.   I still visit, but I don't contribute like I used to.  

Check the link below, as this was what really caused me to lose a lot of respect for the site.  Don't you love hypocrites??

www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=7bd12e33e98762ba0b69980b74ac0f20&threadid=262738
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top