User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2004 10:47:43 AM EDT
trancenews.com/pentagoncrash.swf

What do you guys think?

Give it some time to d/l

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I think anyone who posts that link here (or anywhere) is an idiot!

P.S.

well, you DID ask, didn't you?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Considering that there are innumerable eyewitnesses to the impact, it's complete tinfoil-hatted bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#3]
So I guess they were just remodeling on 9-11??

Sgtar15

PS  when does school start again??

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:51:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:51:50 AM EDT
[#5]
tinfoil-wrapped asshat production.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#6]
John F'n Kerry himself stated that he was "Sitting there unable to think when BANG...a plane hit the Pentagon..."

Okay, I know his words aren't worth the paper they are printed on...but That is one thing he has said that I actually believe!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like...................... to me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:55:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Tin foil anyone?

Just curious....if the passenger jet didnt hit the building.....then where the hell is it?
Parallel universe?
Worm hole?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#9]
So what is he saying?  That a missle hit the building?

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#10]
yea i looked at it.  did anyone actualy watch it or are you posting out of ignorance?

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
yea i looked at it.  did anyone actualy watch it or are you posting out of ignorance?

Neither. I didn't watch it. I don't have to. I am quite convinced that, yes, that big longish thingy that hit the pentagon was a plane.

I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Just kidding.  I have no idea if you are a troll, but the idea is absolutely ridiculous.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Where's that AGNTSA picture ?   It seems highly appropriate - this was "news" and debunked about 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Tin foil anyone?

Just curious....if the passenger jet didnt hit the building.....then where the hell is it?
Parallel universe?
Worm hole?

What a lot of people don't realize is that airplanes- including huge ones- are mostly made up of empty space.  It's a hollow tube surrounded by a thin alloy skin.  The only really substantial components are the engines and landing gear.

Impacting with a building like the Pentagon, the airplane would mainly be a fuel bomb delivery system.  There wouldn't be much left of the airframe.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Neither. I didn't watch it. I don't have to. I am quite convinced that, yes, that big longish thingy that hit the pentagon was a plane.

I could be wrong.

your right.  In all reality does it matter?
who shot JFK?  who cares.
what's important is the security of our nation and not the details about how it's secured.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Actually, this seems a lot more plausible than the "missle" firing from the planes before hitting the WTC.

Tin Foil alert!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#19]
I believe the hijacked plane did hit the pentagon.  But I would like to see the film that was confiscated.

A missle didnt hit the Pentagon.   The stills that were released show a huge fireball.  A missile creates a quick and fast explosion, NOT a huge fireball.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:13:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I don't have to "watch it" in order to know whether a plane hit the Pentagon on 911.
"Ignorance" is that one somehow needs to see this video, to come to that knowledge.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tin foil anyone?

Parallel universe?
Worm hole?

What a lot of people don't realize is that airplanes- including huge ones- are mostly made up of empty space.  It's a hollow tube surrounded by a thin alloy skin.  The only really substantial components are the engines and landing gear.

Impacting with a building like the Pentagon, the airplane would mainly be a fuel bomb delivery system.  There wouldn't be much left of the airframe.

Plus the wings were likely torn off (and followed the plane into the building - a little thing called momentum).

Pictures of the aftermath CLEARLY show airplane debris all over the area in front of the impact hole.

more stuff here www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Oh god, this shit kills me.  

First, the common citizen knows about as much of aircraft as he does quantum physics.  Everything with 1 engine is a Piper Cub and anything with 4 engines is a 747.  So therefore 2 engines must be a commuter.  

Second, my best friend flew 757s for American for 3 years (he is now flying Airbuses).  He is NOT known for exaggeration and his descriptions of the 757s flying characteristics are glowing and verbose with "agile, sleek and easy to handle"

Third, Following this video....WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PLANE THEN?

Fourth, ANYONE familiar with aviation crashes knows that most accidents happen at a very shallow angle of impact, therefore leaving wreckage on the surface.  Most aviation accidents happen at LOW SPEED because the pilots are trying to SURVIVE, NOT DIE.  No one ever tried to land at 530 MPH.

Fifth, did any of those "witnesses" that said it "sounded like a missle" HAVE ANY FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT A REAL MISSILE SOUNDS LIKE??  Especially something that would cause THAT much damage.  Missiles are not loud, what everyone heard WAS.

Sixth, The Pentagon was designed to withstand brutal damage.  

Seventh: Real photos from the pentagon
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#24]
A missile did hit the Pentagon!!!   It WAS the same missile that downed the TWA flight off of Long Island.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't have to "watch it" in order to know whether a plane hit the Pentagon on 911.
"Ignorance" is that one somehow needs to see this video, to come to that knowledge.

ignorance of the video.  not ignorance of the incident.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#26]
If by "ignorance", you mean my act of "ignoring" said video....

Yes.
Guilty.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Where's that AGNTSA picture ?   It seems highly appropriate - this was "news" and debunked about 2 years ago.

+1

Been posted several times since 9/11...

And if you want to debunk it yourself, toss an empty pop can into a campfire... Wait a few minutes... Where's the can?

Aluminum (which is what planes are made of) will melt/burn at the right temp...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:34:40 AM EDT
[#28]
I believe it, there is no way a plane hit the pentagone.   If you believe that I feel bad for you.  Just use common sence.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
.. Just use common sence.

a quality you obviously lack.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I believe it, there is no way a plane hit the pentagone.   If you believe that I feel bad for you.  Just use common sence.

You obviously forgot the smiley or the tag to denote your sincere sarcasm!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Well I guess AA lost the plane in the devils triangle then...

sheeesh, what people will do to get attention.

I worked in AA's HQ when that happened... trust me, it was our plane that hit the pentagon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top