Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2004 7:57:54 AM EDT
...the Swift Vets.

Heard it on news radio - I think it was that she didn't beleive they should be silenced, that they TOO have First Amendment rights.

ANyone hear this??

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:59:15 AM EDT
[#1]
i've heard similar comments by her
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Of course she thinks that, so does everyone else, even if it would be political suicide to admit it. (GW)

Lets face it, the Moveon.org ads went unchecked even when they compared Bush to Hitler in one of their ads. Now they are scrambling like roaches when the light comes on because Kerry's poll numbers are going down faster than a fag on a boner.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Until Kerry silences MoveOn.org and Michael Moore, the Swift Vets have a right to do their thing.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:00:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:02:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Until Kerry silences MoveOn.org and Michael Moore, the Swift Vets have a right to do their thing.

They ALL have a right to do their thing.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Politically, she can say this.  GWB cannot.  I say let them speak.  Let the other side speak.  Let the people be the judge of who is being truthful.

i agree
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top