Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2004 7:42:46 AM EDT
Here in Seattle we have 4, 5, 6 & 7. They all had every single minute of the Demonrat Convention all day and all night. As well as FNC & CSPAN.

As I fire up the tube today, only FNC & CSPAN are showing the Republican convention.

Surprised????

Im not.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:45:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Suprised ????

Not in the least.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:49:20 AM EDT
[#2]
MSNBC had a oddly unbiased bio on bush jr and sr yesterday.  I kept waiting for the underhanded lib jab, but it really never came.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:51:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
MSNBC had a oddly unbiased bio on bush jr and sr yesterday.  I kept waiting for the underhanded lib jab, but it really never came.

I watched it, and enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:52:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Watch for this MSM (mainstream media) trick: They'll cover the commie 'rats outside protesting, as part of the total number of convention hours.  

THey'll say, "we gave the same number of hours to the DNC and the RNC" when in fact they are covering mostly the anti-Bush anarchists outside.

"B-b-but the protests were part of the RNC story" will be their rationalization.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:02:20 AM EDT
[#6]
I think the coverage of the lunatics outside of the RNC will actually help show middle America what kind of dip shits are against Bush.

I think it will actually help the Bush campaign.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:08:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I think the coverage of the lunatics outside of the RNC will actually help show middle America what kind of dip shits are against Bush.

I think it will actually help the Bush campaign.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top