Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2004 7:04:39 AM EDT
I just read an article on an Italian gun review that say that in USA some people are denouncing evident falsities contained in Michael Moore movie "Farenheit 9-11".

I ask myself if there are also websites that report about those falsities/forgeries made by the "brilliant" enfant terrible Moore.

btw, where did he say that "Americans are the most dumb people on the Earth?"

I have to quote and forward everything because in Europe there is the false impression that everything this asshole good director say is the truth...

Thanks

PaoloAR51
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:20:44 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the most comprehensive examination of Fahrenheit 9/11

www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fiftysix-Deceits-in-Fahrenheit-911.htm

The non-partisan site Spinsanity.org examines and criticizes false rhetoric from all politicians.  And they are very harsh towards Michael Moore because he tramples on the truth so often and deliberatley tries to deceive his audience.

search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=michael+moore&sp-a=sp100115c6

Anti-Moore websites
www.moorewatch.com
www.moorelies.com

Michael Moore LOVES to insult America and Americans when he goes to Europe.  It makes both Europeans and Michael Moore feel superior.  But he never tells his American audiences what he thinks of them to their face.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks very much indeed!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top