Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 9:42:30 PM EDT
Oops I meant to put it in the "Ghost Story" thread.

One of my friends is a ghost hunter. He's told me of several haunted places he's visited. The last time scared him into quitting for a long time. It started with a local house. His team set up some cameras and tape recorders in various rooms that had regular phenomena. There was a music box that was clearly broken, the spring was sprung. While they were observing a green fog in another room through the display of a camcorder, the camcorder in the music box room recorded the music box playing spontaneously. At the same time, they started to smell flowers and one of the people monitoring the tape recorder in that room heard a voice in his headphones. My buddy called out," If there is anyone there, I'm going to take some pictures with my camera. Come over here so I can see you on the count of ten." When he counted to ten, he started to hit the shutter and went through a whole roll of film. When he had the pictures developed, he had captured a green orb with human facial characteristics. While he looked through the sequence, he noticed that the face turned to look behind and then went to the left. It was being chased by a reddish orb that also had facial features.

He and the other members of the team investigated more and more places, the manifestations got worse and worse. Everyone was starting to feel a little paranoid, like they were being watched all the time.
Finally, the incident that scared him away from ghost hunting happened at a local cemetary. They were investigating some stories they had heard about some of the graves. They were there about an hour and nothing was happening. They were about to pack it in when they heard a horse's hooves and a wagon. They heard the hooves and wheels on the paved street and they heard it merge with the grass, like it was muffled. They immediately ran to the road to try to see it. They heard nothing and saw nothing. Then one of the guys said,"Did you hear that?"They all got spooked,no one else had heard anything so they piled into the car. They immediately put the tape in the car's tapedeck and rewound it some. They heard a scream, then the guy that heard the scream's reaction. Then they heard a voice telling them to "Leave this place and others like it or you will die!" He's been back to that house with the music box and took a digital8 camcorder(for the IR capability), a VHS camcorder, a tape recorder, a digital audio recorder, a film camera and a digital camera and took more pictures and stuff. There weren't as many manifestations this time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, you HAVE GOT to hook me up with your crack dealer
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#2]
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#3]
so you're gonna post those videos and pics, right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top