Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 8:17:31 PM EDT
So today at work my cash register went on the fritz when i was helping a male customer. As a joke I said that my computer was PMSing. The customer chuckled.

Then all the sudden my female coworker blew up in my face and called me a sexist and yelled at me for a couple minutes strait.

My friends were shopping in the store at this time and heard this whole conversation. When they checked out the made fun of the anecdote above. Then my coworker starts bitching at THEM. Sometimes I dont understand people with two X chromosomes.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
lol!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:20:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe that using the term PMSing is a poor excuse
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I believe that using the term PMSing is a poor excuse

for what?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#4]
this is the very reason people at work think im a no-fun stiff...i never say a word. i dont talk to other employees. i do my job and get the fuck out.

i dont want to deal with people...simply because i dont want to put myself in those situations.

when i get home its a different story,

i have opinions like everybody else and i can debate them accodingly to dumb asses.

at work,.you're not paid to joke...you're paid to be PC and not offend anyone.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#5]
When your co-worker is PMSing, DO NOT refer to PMSing. You might as well use the Cxxx word.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Should have told her to take a Midol.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#7]
they call it PMS because Mad Cow was taken...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Pulse

Motor sensors

Sensation

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
they call it PMS because Mad Cow was taken...

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe she is sick of PMS being a catchall for every bad mood a female has.  You guys have your bad moods but they don't get labeled by gender.  I dare say women have more bad moods because of men than menses.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
this is the very reason people at work think im a no-fun stiff...i never say a word. i dont talk to other employees. i do my job and get the fuck out.

i dont want to deal with people...simply because i dont want to put myself in those situations.

when i get home its a different story,

i have opinions like everybody else and i can debate them accodingly to dumb asses.

at work,.you're not paid to joke...you're paid to be PC and not offend anyone.

Im with you.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Where I work this comment will get you a trip to HR in a heartbeat.

Welcome to the 21st century.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:45:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Where I work, we totally objectify women (like it should be).  

Granted in a Dodge dealership you dont get many hot women.  So it makes it a little more difficult.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top