Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 6:51:07 PM EDT
I saw an old girlfriend at a store yesterday...I have'nt seen her in 20 years, she has aged nicely, she still looks very good. When she was in high school she was a total babe...she is still slim, firm and beautiful. Now here's the story, we were exchanging pleasantries about our lives, what we do, how many kids, marital status. I am married and happy, she is divorced and doing ok. Conversation takes us back in history when we were young...we used to get drunk, naked and crazy. We dated on and off for about 2 years. We always ended up together if either of us called to go hang out. There's one night when we went to her parent's condo "they used to rent it out during the summer" and we had a night that was memorable to say the least.

That night she actually did something I only heard about from older people..this is 1980, remember. Anyway..she was totally uninhibited that night and it was something nither of us could ever forget. She went to college in Tennessee and I went to FSU..really never seeing her ever again. I heard she got married in the late 80's and thats about it. She tells me she moved back from Arizona with her 14 yr. old son, she is a Dental assistant..blah, blah. Anyway, I go on about my life and what not then she asked have I seen a girl who was her friend in high school..blah, blah. The  she says " we were really crazy back in high school, huh?" I said oh yeah..we were young and insane, I said I had seen a few of my old friends come back..then all of sudden, she blurts out a half laugh/snicker..I did'nt even say anything funny, she was looking right at me and she says "we really did some wild things..." she is now smiling. I knew right then, what she was referring to...OMG. I actually  blushed..it's one of those times when the little devil on your shoulders starts talking trash in your ear, like "yeah, and I'd love to do that again!"

Anyway..discussion led other places, she then said "I hope to see you around blank", and I said yeah, see you around blank. Anyway...there is no way in Hades I would EVER cheat on my wife! EVER!

But my question is...do you think she was thinking about hooking up just because of something we did 20 years ago?? Was she hitting on me, a married man? I ask this because I felt uncomfortable as hell. Or was it my imagination?? After what we did long ago..it makes me wonder if it's just me thinking it made an indelable impression. What was she thinking?

I am curious..cuz if she starts finding me in town, I need to know if..

Oh yeah...there's not a man on this board that would not  blow a month's salary for weekend with her. She is hot as they come. But, I am totally happy..totally.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, she was thinking about a replay.

HOLD YOUR GROUND MAN!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#2]
better fucking hope your wife doesn't read this board dude
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:56:57 PM EDT
[#4]
What wasn't she thinking?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
post pics when you are done.

if you didnt catch what she was throwing then..there might be a chance you will be drunk posting later on here about how you fucked up.

tell her to fuck off....just not around you.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#6]
So what is it that she did to you?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#7]
um.......the thing we only heard about from older people?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

She took out her teeth?!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:06:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She took out her teeth?!

thats HOT!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, she might have been making a pitch.  The thing is you didn't try and catch it.

THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING ISN'T CHEATING.  You done good.

Enjoy the memories and give your wife a hug.  Life goes on.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Thats a polite way of putting it. SO as to neuter it. Remember we did'nt have the internet back in the day..we only had stories and imagination.

My 10 year anniversary was last thursday and I could'nt be happier or more excited about the next 10...this was just one of those freaky re-calls. Strange.
I have'nt thought about her in years..then there she is.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#12]
What did you do?

Did you by chance stick it in her pooper and take a pic?

Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#13]
She tossed your salad?

You gave her a Dirty Sanchez?

ATM?

C'mon, fess up...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Honostly could be anything.

Could have been testing the water, or it could have just been an old flame bringing up a pleasent memory.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Think "Three-Some"  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Until he fesses up, I suggest we all assume she boned him in the ass with a strap-on dildo.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Thinking about it is cheating so don't think about it!

She was just reminiscing and had no plans of getting drunk and naked again.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
She tossed your salad?

ATM?

C'mon, fess up...

WTF??  I must be getting old.....I only know what one of those is!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:33:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't worry I won't tell your wife whatever you do........
If you give me hush money!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
What did you do?

Did you by chance stick it in her pooper and take a pic?

Hmmmm.

It's another long story. Pretty tame as far as today's bs going on.

We were at the condo...no drinking, she just got real hot. We did everything possible and then some. She saw some people partying in the complex across from us...she then wanted to go do it in front of the window where they could see...we did. She just got crazier when, she knew they were watching and said/did things you don't do in high school. Insane night.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys kill me.  Here he posts asking the valued opinions of his AR15 brothers and sisters and you post this crap!  Sooo what happened that night…just kidding.

She is flirting with you, and it most likely ends there.  I have been in similar situations and as long as you tell her about your wife and don’t persue her your in good shape.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#22]
definately coming on to you. tread lightly!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She tossed your salad?

ATM?

C'mon, fess up...

urbandictionary.com
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I'm fine...no worries. Just wondered if it was my imagination.

BTW...W is going into the Repcon with a 5 point national lead. Kerry will be all but through after Labor day. You will see some of the wildest behavior from the liberal haters in th history of politics. It's gonna get ugly with them. Blow out in November.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:51:54 PM EDT
[#25]
If caught, would your wife consider you giving her a "chili dog" to be cheating?  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Like the television commercial says:

Never miss a Genuine Opportunity......
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm sure a 20-30 round burst in her general direction will keep her away from ya for a while.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW...W is going into the Repcon with a 5 point national lead. Kerry will be all but through after Labor day. You will see some of the wildest behavior from the liberal haters in th history of politics. It's gonna get ugly with them. Blow out in November.

it's a great time to be a Republican political science student.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I'm sure a 20-30 round burst in her general direction will keep her away from ya for a while.

Great memory Adam!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great memory Adam!

That post is SEARED...

SEARED in my memory, I tell ya!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's a great time to be a Republican political science student.

I was driving through east carolina, up the coast..somehwere arounf Beaufort I saw a sign that said Damnit..I thought thats what it said, until I saw the Demint part..is he doing that on purpose? Nice campaign slogan possiblities.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
What was she thinking?

Round Two???  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:09:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh good God in heaven, i just looked up "ATM".

Take any pics?

- BG
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Definitely wanted round 2.

I can relate... here is my story

I have friend from when I was in high school, I lived in MD, she lived in NYC. We used to get it on like bunnies on and off over the years, even into college, although we never really dated (i.e. we had significant others while we would see each other). In the early 90's, about my jr year in college, we just stopped seeing each other (she continued to live in NYC and I continued to live in MD). It was around that time I had met my wife (now of 10 years).  She also met the man she married around that time too.  She married around the same time I did.  She invited me and my wife to her wedding. When I went up to congratulate her and her new husband, she pulled me aside and started talking about how she missed all of our old times and how she would always remember me and wished me all the best... but she also (on her wedding day!) said if I ever wanted to mess around with her again, that she would always consider me her special pal! I said... "er, well, gee, thanks!" and we hugged and that was it. I now have 3 kids, she has 2 kids, and we still email occasionally and reminisce.

Thankfully, I told my wife about her when we went to her wedding... and I told her about our little conversation...my wife was pretty cool about it and trusts me (since she knows I am way too cheap to go through an expensive divorce)... although she does get a little nervous when I go to NYC on business, I notice she calls me more frequently then she does when I travel to other cities...

Here’s my 2 cents: If you want to see your old pal again, bring your wife along!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Run away. VERY fast.....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
She tossed your salad?

ATM?

C'mon, fess up...

How about a Tony Danza ??
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#37]
She wants a threesome with you, the wife and your pet dog.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:51:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Bring out the gimp...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:57:14 PM EDT
[#39]
If you end up diving in the ditch ..... You could always say you were just reminiscing
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Until he fesses up, I suggest we all assume she boned him in the ass with a strap-on dildo.

There goes an entire bowl of Apple Jacks on the keyboard....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:27:56 PM EDT
[#41]
She's a divorced dental assistant with a kid; you do the math.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#42]
She's got purrty teef?

Quoted:
She's a divorced dental assistant with a kid; you do the math.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:20:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

How about a Tony Danza ??

who's the boss?  heheh.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:30:32 PM EDT
[#44]
OK someone from ARFCOM has been sending in definitions to Urbandictionary.com

feinstein
<http://media.urbandictionary.com/thumbsup.gif> <http://media.urbandictionary.com/thumbsdown.gif>
1 thumb up
click to vote

1. (noun) Act of unabashed hypocrisy, particularly by a person who holds authority.

2. A hypocrite in general.

3. (verb) Commit an act of severe hypocrisy.

Derived from the name of a famous politician who wants to ban all privately owned guns while they have a concealed weapon permit in a place where getting one is almost impossible.

What a Feinstein! He gave me a ticket and then drove off through a red light!

She's Feinsteined us again, that wicked lady!

LOL!

btw Naked- what DID she do???? inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:10:27 AM EDT
[#45]
True story:

After one hell of a fight with my ex wife I decided enough was enough and packed a few things on my motorcycle and left the house.  I really didn't have anywhere to go and decided that in this situation a beer was a good start.  I went to my regular joint and sitting at the end of the bar was the woman I broke up with to be with my ex.  This was the first time I had laid eyes on her in the 17 years I was married.  It was the first time she had come into this bar too.  We struck up a conversation and in no time it was just like we had never split.  I ended up staying at her place that night (and not on the sofa).  It was an omen I tell ya!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:17:09 AM EDT
[#46]
suposedly, men reach their sexual peak at 18, while women reach their peak at 40.

yeah, she wants ya back, 'cause you already know the freaky stuff she likes and perhaps she has a few new tricks to show you.

as tempting as it might be, stick with the wife... it's far cheaper in the long run.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:45:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Sounds to me like you are trying to convince yourself that you really believe what you said.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:28:19 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I heard she got married in the late 80's and thats about it. She tells me she moved back from Arizona with her 14 yr. old son, she is a Dental assistant..blah, blah. Anyway, I go on about my life and what not then she asked have I seen a girl who was her friend in high school..blah, blah. The  she says " we were really crazy back in high school, huh?" I said oh yeah..we were young and insane, I said I had seen a few of my old friends come back..then all of sudden, she blurts out a half laugh/snicker..I did'nt even say anything funny, she was looking right at me and she says "we really did some wild things..." she is now smiling. I knew right then, what she was referring to...OMG. I actually  blushed..it's one of those times when the little devil on your shoulders starts talking trash in your ear, like "yeah, and I'd love to do that again!"

But my question is...do you think she was thinking about hooking up just because of something we did 20 years ago?? Was she hitting on me, a married man? I ask this because I felt uncomfortable as hell. Or was it my imagination?? After what we did long ago..it makes me wonder if it's just me thinking it made an indelable impression. What was she thinking?

Now you know why she is divorced, and broke....dental hygienists don't earn all that much money, esp. ones trying to raise kids. And I'll bet she wasn't a dental hygienist when she was married- probably the only thing she could afford to become afterwards. As for HOW she came to be divorced....think about it......

Baaaaad news. If I were you, I'd give her a very wide berth, next time I saw her.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Fuckin slam the shit outta that pig and treat her like the whore she is.....that's what she wants dumbo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top