Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/29/2004 6:09:30 PM EDT
Note to all-

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE MAGIC TO AFFECT YOU.

I thought about starting a white magic thread that will only do good, but instead I opted for a neutral spell. One that will do either good or harm depending on the person using it. Kinda like guns.

So, it is up to you if the spell will help you or harm you. It will harm you if you treat it with disrespect. It will harm you if you possess some evil inside you, like if you do harm to others in your personal life - wife abuser, child abuser, etc.

So, this is the spell. I made it very simple for you guys to use. Just post anything in this thread and it will start working for you. The time frame in one week. In one week's time something really good or really bad will happen to you. Or you will come to know something significant you have never known before. This may be a good or bad thing, depending on your circumstances. Like I said, this is a neutral spell, neither white nor black magic exclusively.

I will put my seal and some images on this first post to get the ball rolling. It should be fun.

See you in seven days. (and yes that is my eye)

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:13:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Be gone!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Edited to avoid fueling a fire...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I knew a guy that could do magic. He could make Prairie Dogs disapear into a red mist with the aid of his 22-250. Wow, just like Magic, now ya' see it, now ya' don't.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Open Seseme.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#5]
You know what? I think witchcraft is stupid and fake childish stuff for kids and losers.
I challenge your shitty little "spell" to do me harm.

BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!!!

j/k
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Please someone remind me.  What it is I have to rub to get three wishes?
DanM
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Does this mean in exactly seven days, or sometime in the next seven days?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Does this mean in exactly seven days, or sometime in the next seven days?

Sometime in the next seven days.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#10]
This little one needs a GOOD spanking !!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:28:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I want this spell to do every imaginable horrible thing to me.

Give me flaming hemmoroids, lung cancer, brain damage like frdmftr1, gangrene in my penis, pimples on my ass and breath like my cat.  I also want this spell to turn me into a frenchman - a fate worse than death.

Just to make it clear - I wholeheartedly DISRESPECT this spell.  And I DARE it to do something unpleasant to me.

The time frame in one week. In one week's time something really good or really bad will happen to you. Or you will come to know something significant you have never known before. This may be a good or bad thing, depending on your circumstances. Like I said, this is a neutral spell, neither white nor black magic exclusively.

Hello ?!?!  I'm a scientist - not a week goes by WITHOUT me knowing something significant I had never known before.    Sometimes it's good, like new intersting ideas, and sometimes it's bad - like discovering that the biometric equipment I just purchased isn't compatible with my operating system or something.

Try reading a book or pursuing an education, and maybe you'll discover signifnificant things every week too

Guess what - I can already PREDICT that I am going to know something bad that I never knew before by the end of the week, because I am planning to take my Mustang to a couple of body shops - and I don't know how much the estimates are going to be (but I will bet anything it's NOT good news).

Come to think of it - instead of posting in this thread I could just order some chinese food and READ THE FORTUNE COOKIE.  That's magic too, you know

I can't believe I am feeing the troll - for a psychopolitical master, I'm a bit of a dummy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I have some room in my refrigerator where I can stick this spell, right behind my three month old lasagna.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, can I get some cash.  (just in case this works)

Oh, and some improved health for a special person.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I am frightened and offended by all this occult imagery on our wholesome forum.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:30:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You know what? I think witchcraft is stupid and fake childish stuff for kids and losers.
I challenge your shitty little "spell" to do me harm.

BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!!!

j/k

This is from the guy who falls out of airplanes backwards 15 times a day!

I cant afford to be superstitious. I have to make sure I have a handle on shit. Not some stupid witches spell.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
You sure?  So then it couldn't happen at the end of the 7 days?  How about right away before the 7 days have really started?  When do the 7 days start?  Now?   Or now?  What time zone does the seven days start in?  Do people have to worry about the time zone?  If the 7 days start in one time zone,  do we have to adjust the 7 days?  This is just oo damn confusing.  Can we make it 3 or 4 days instead.  Oh that is scarey.  3 plus 4 is seven.  That's creepy.  Did the 7 day thing happen to me already?  Maybe the 3 plus 4 thing was my 7 day thing?

That sounds like some grade A psychobabble to me  

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Yup...its official...she weighs the same as a duck.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:37:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Classic.  It's like fortune cookies.  They say things that sound very specific, but are actually very general, so EVERYONE who reads them says, "That's true!  Wow!"  Or the fortuneteller calling you and saying, "I SEEEEE that you have financial troubles!"  Yeah, doesn't everyone?

To those who believe in this, they will see the spell in the first thing that happens.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Wooo Hoooo +1

Here's some pics in return:
www.bergphotos.com
don't cast any bad spells with them!

Sorry guys, no BOTD pics at my site.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Classic.  It's like fortune cookies.  They say things that sound very specific, but are actually very general, so EVERYONE who reads them says, "That's true!  Wow!"  Or the fortuneteller calling you and saying, "I SEEEEE that you have financial troubles!"  Yeah, doesn't everyone?

To those who believe in this, they will see the spell in the first thing that happens.

I'm not talking about little strange things that happen everyday, I'm talking about things that are pretty significant.

Anyway, you have been warned.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Aiight, let's rock and roll.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:40:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#25]
IBTB!
where's the ATTENTION WHORE pics?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#26]
one born every minute.

ooooohhhhhmmmm......ooooooooohhhhhmmmm....(sitting cross legged on floor with hand on knees and eyes closed meditating)

The good spirits flow through you...the evil spirits are cast away....the white light overcomes and expands out from the core of your soul core to envelope you in a blinding white light of healing and love.  Feel the essence of your spirit as it free's itself from its earthly chains and let your inner engergy flow within and without.....use your power to affect your outside world by channeling your energy using the focusing lense of your spirit........

Or somthing like that......I'll get to it when i'm done eating my cheezy poofs and watching south park....

Chris
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I am frightened by your avatar!

. . . Ooh, I posted twice!  Will I get TWO good things?  Woo-hoo!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I want this spell to do every imaginable horrible thing to me.

Give me flaming hemmoroids, lung cancer, brain damage like frdmftr1, gangrene in my penis, pimples on my ass and breath like my cat.  I also want this spell to turn me into a frenchman - a fate worse than death.

Just to make it clear - I wholeheartedly DISRESPECT this spell.  And I DARE it to do something unpleasant to me.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:41:56 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I'm not talking about little strange things that happen everyday, I'm talking about things that are pretty significant.

Define "pretty significant" please

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:41:59 PM EDT
[#30]
I predict in the next seven days it will be stormy on the east coast, with wind rain and lightening, with a high surf advisory.

sometimes nature can be a muther.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am frightened by your avatar!

. . . Ooh, I posted twice!  Will I get TWO good things!  Woo-hoo!

Nice try but doesn't work that. What makes you think you will get a good thing? You have been pretty disrespectful.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:42:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I cant afford to be superstitious. I have to make sure I have a handle on shit. Not some stupid witches spell.

I have a charm that I can sell ya' that'll take away your superstition, but it'll only work if you believe in it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
What is your point in being here?

was better before
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Define "pretty significant" please

I'm gonna get a .50 as a present!  Or perhaps a Buffet R-13 clarinet in A!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Wooo Hoooo +1

Here's some pics in return:
www.bergphotos.com
don't cast any bad spells with them!

Sorry guys, no BOTD pics at my site.

You might like some of these pics if you are into some real Goth.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:43:13 PM EDT
[#36]
WTF???

This place is getting bad, really awful.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#37]
blow me
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#38]
oh yea......I may be 31, and she may be 19, and alittle weird, but I'd still hit it assuming that the pics she posted in her first thread were really her.

IBTL=In Before The Loony!!!...

Chris
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#39]
I think we're all going to have something bad happen.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:45:44 PM EDT
[#40]
I predict that the sun will come up tomorrow, or the next day.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#41]
im all about bad luck, bring it on...............................

remember this one?

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Just curious necromancer, you ever read a book by Katherine Ramsland titled "Piercing the Darkness" ?

Seems like it would be up your alley
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I think we're all going to have something bad happen.

I think it's been happenning.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#45]
please please send me pie
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Just curious necromancer, you ever read a book by Katherine Ramsland titled "Piercing the Darkness" ?

No I haven't. What's it about?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
blow me

Can you cast a spell to make Sgt do some more doll action figure skits instuctional screen shots.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

That's Frank Peretti.  It's a sequel to This Present Darkness.  Awesome reads.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
im all about bad luck, bring it on...............................

remember this one?

www.aforkinthetoad.com/Texas/tex-fu2.jpg

You are the KING !!!  

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#50]
I've had shitty luck since god dropped my ass on earth, so good or bad, bring it on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top