Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 6:05:55 PM EDT
JNTSA! Shit!
That stuff is borderline trolling/spam. Witch do think it is?
I refuse to post in those threads and whenever one fucking starts and I feel like it I will post my own thread just like this one. Its for all those who feel like I do and have something to say but dont want feed the other thread.
Feel free to post comments here but keep the +1s out. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I spend hours browsing the information offered on the JPFO website.  They have a section on there called "unpopular speech."

Try it - you'll get addicted.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank god.

Why are they here?

edit cuz I mis-type sometimes
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#3]
SHOW US YOUR SWEATERPUPPIES

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Been reading up on Greece at the CIA web site -
www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/gr.html
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
JNTSA! Shit!
That stuff is borderline trolling/spam. Witch do think it is?
I refuse to post in those threads and whenever one fucking starts and I feel like it I will post my own thread just like this one. Its for all those who feel like I do and have something to say but dont want feed the other thread.
Feel free to post comments here but keep the +1s out. Thanks.

Yes cappie the shit is getting old.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Obvious troll and attention whore. Something needs to be done by the staff. Multiple blatant attempts at disrupting the GD.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#7]
DUPE

IBTL

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I know this is GD in an open forum but WTF mate? I have no desire to see free speech stomped on but I just gotta say what I gotta say without feeding threads I hate.
Fair enough huh?

ETA: Dupe? I double tapped last night. Did I do it again?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm really serious about that "unpopular speech" section at JPFO.  There are some very capturing articles.  Mind you, a few are akin to what that strange person regurgitated about psychopolitical theories - but the majority are speeches from Thomas Jefferson, John Paul Jones, et al.

Great history lessons.  They even have the pamphlet written that was the catalyst for the American Revolutionary War.

I promise you won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I just purchased a pair of Crinsom Trace laser grips for my 226. They fit good, now that I removed some excess material on the underside of the grip near a grip screw lug. I plan on sighting them in next weekend.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL! I resurrected your old thread before I saw this one!

Good Grief  

I think I'd prefer to slather my ass in honey and sit buck naked on an ant hill.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I had to post in that other thread. I know I said I wouldnt, but I had to.

BRING IT ON BABY!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Sir
Thank you very much for opening this thread.  OMFG what kind of whackos do we have here
My head is about to explode.

Well this is Neowhateverher/it's name is

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#14]
So, if the thread gets locked, will the spell still work?

If she(he) gets banned(again) will you guys still be DOOMED?

Perspiring minds want to flow.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#15]
im here!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
LOL! I resurrected your old thread before I saw this one!

Good Grief  

I think I'd prefer to slather my ass in honey and sit buck naked on an ant hill.

I wanna be an ant. I hope that spell works.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:24:52 PM EDT
[#17]
So this thread is open to anything?

So, what do you do to get an improperly stored generator running again?

It must have been improperly stored because now I can’t get it to start.

The last time I used it I let it run out of gas, added a gas stabilizer, changed the crankcase oil, and covered it.

Today I tied to start it. No Joy.

I pulled the carb and it’s full of gunk. I’m  soaking it over night in carb cleaner.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike (watching yet another hurricane approaching).

Merritt Island, Fl.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Thanks for this alternative, Captain.  The "troll that shall not be named" needs to go away, IMO.  Of course, if people would stop encouraging her, she probably would.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The last time I used it I let it run out of gas, added a gas stabilizer, changed the crankcase oil, and covered it.

I pulled the carb and it’s full of gunk. I’m  soaking it over night in carb cleaner.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Merritt Island, Fl.

Sound like the carb is gunked up... Scrub the shit out of it and put it back together. You should be good. Oh and check the plug (gap and crosion on contact)
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Take the jets right out of the carb to properly clean it. Soak the in GM combustion chamber conditioner overnight. Us that stuff to clean the rest of the carb as well. Dont let o-rings sit in it.
Check the air cleaner for a mouse nest. Rare, but I've seen it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#21]
John Kerry was in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#22]
This is a post whore thread.  No one gives a rat's tail if there's legitimacy attached to it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:42:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Use your Joystick Controller with this ATARI® Game Program.™ Be sure the Controller is firmly plugged into the LEFT CONTROLLER jack at the rear of your ATARI Video Computer System.™ Hold the Controller with the red button to your upper left toward the television screen. See Section 3 of your Owner's Manual for further details.
Note: Always turn the console power switch OFF when inserting or removing an ATARI Game Program. This will protect the electronic components and prolong the life of your ATARI Video Computer System.

Note: For more enjoyment of the ADVENTURE Game Program, please read all instructions carefully before beginning play. Keep this instruction booklet handy for quick reference.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Merritt Island, Fl.

Good starting point, soaking the carburetor and getting the ick outta it.  that's usually why they wont run, after being stored for any length of time.  Doesn't take very much old gas, sitting in that little bitty carb, turning to gunky yuk, to put it out of commission.  

Then put in new oil again, (cheap insurance that there's no water condensed in there)  Pop the plug(s) and squirt a little penetrating oil in the cylinder if it wont turn over , to free up any rust that might've formed in the bore, and pull the cord a few times, to get it coating the cylinder walls. Next check the plugs for gap, cracks in the porcelain, crud, etc.  Also, see if it's even MAKING a spark, with a test plug ( like a sparkplug, with an alligator clip on it ) you hook the plug wire to it, clamp the thing to a good bare metal ground, and yank the cord, to see if there's a spark being generated.  If no spark, of course, that's your problem....

Most good lawn mower  type repair shops will have/be able to get parts for most brands of generators.  Just a matter of eliminating each possible problem, one at a time, and eventually you'll figure it out.  Luckily there isn't a whole hell of a lot TO a generator, so it shouldn't be too much hassle to get the thing fixed up.  

Hope this helps ya maybe  JB
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:49:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
John Kerry was in Vietnam.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#26]
thanks, captain pooby, i want to see if my new sigline is too big
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:57:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
DUPE

IBTL

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Cap'n, are you just pissed after being left out of the 48?  

That aside, I'm really glad that other thread was locked before I found it.  I sure do regret polluting my "My Active Topics" with some threads.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:59:07 AM EDT
[#29]
I woke up feeling exceptionally strong this morning. I feel like I could lift hundreds of times my own body weight.

I think I'll go build a house in the sand outside.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:12:37 AM EDT
[#30]
I have a little less than 24 hrs & I will be in the big freedom bird headed for the last frontier to fish for 2 solid weeks! I will try to get to a computer while I'm there to see if my uhmmmm,..."wife" has sent me any new bizzaro info, or if my mom has any news for me. If I manage to find a place to get on line I will give a fishing report, for all of you who didn't make up to Alaska this year.

Searcher for Fish out!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:15:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I have a little less than 24 hrs & I will be in the big freedom bird headed for the last frontier to fish for 2 solid weeks! I will try to get to a computer while I'm there to see if my uhmmmm,..."wife" has sent me any new bizzaro info, or if my mom has any news for me. If I manage to find a place to get on line I will give a fishing report, for all of you who didn't make up to Alaska this year.

Searcher for Fish out!

I am so jealous. Have a great trip and beware the bear.

What caliber handgun are you bringing for bear defence?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:27:28 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

<snip and edit>

I think I'd prefer to A) slather my ass in honey and B) sit buck naked on an C) ant hill.

Pix of parts A&B are appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:42:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Searcher for Fish out!

I am so jealous. Have a great trip and beware the bear.

What caliber handgun are you bringing for bear defence?

I'm just taking my Kimber CDP II in .45 acp. I will be fishing the Gulf of Alaska, & the Little Susitna river. Maybe Mirror Lake, & a few other choice places. Oh the joy!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:44:34 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I know this is GD in an open forum but WTF mate? I have no desire to see free speech stomped on but I just gotta say what I gotta say without feeding threads I hate.
Fair enough huh?

ETA: Dupe? I double tapped last night. Did I do it again?

At least you didn't 'prematurely tap'!

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top