Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/29/2004 4:03:29 PM EDT
While toying with the poster called frdmftr1 is hilarious and entertaining, I have come to find it somewhat disturbing as well.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=268901

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=266579

He is CLEARLY suffering from some mental instability.  It may be a mild form of paranoid schizophrenia or similar personality disorder, but ultimately, I'm not a psychiatrist and really cannot tell EXACTLY what his problem is.  

However, it is clear that he DOES have a problem (which certainly includes paranoia and some level of delusion), and we are only reinforcing and perpetuating those problems when we humor him by engaging in discussions of his delusions.  

I feel as if we may in fact be CONTRIBUTING to his mental instability by arguing with him, but if we do not draw attention to his craziness, then he may suck gullible or young people into his dangerous delusions - or start dispensing erroneous legal or financial advice.

Ideally, whenever he posts, we should just ignore him or politely tell him to go elsewhere.  Or perhaps our only response to him should be "please seek medical help" or something like that?

I am actually sincerely worried about the poor guy - but I'm sure if he reads this thread it'll be more evidence to him of how I'm some secret paid communist agent, with my sole purpose in life to discredit him from his heroic mission

I dunno - what do ya'll think.  Is it our place to worry about his mental health - or just enjoy mocking him for his delusions and personal attacks?  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I've asked almost a half-dozen times where I pissed on him, and he has yet to reply. I'm beginning to think he's just a DU operative playing cat-and-mouse with us.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=17467

Normal folks can't call out members, no matter how mentally ill.  

I'm not actually trying to call him out - I sincerely hope he doesn't post in this thread.

But - I guess you;re right.  He'll probably see it as a provocation, and I suppose in that case it might be seen as a CoC violation.

Apologies to Staff if I just violated the CoC      

ETA - if it is a violation, could it be moved to the Team Forum?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#4]
You can lead a horse to water (or at least tell him what water is and here to get it), but if he doesn't want to drink.....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I am tempted to say
The guy seems articulate, and voices his opinion clearly....but damn does it sounds like a paranoid delusion (and no, I didnt choose those terms to further my communist agenda)

DU troll was the first thing I thought, but he seems to be reaching out to pro 2A folks and warn them of attempts to deny our rights.....I just dont know.

One thing is for sure, i dont get paid to figure out other folks mental health issues.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#7]
At first I thought he was just a typical arfcommer (so 'yes' slightly crazy) but after reading it all and as I said in the thread I truly believe he is unstable and believes everything he's written about. He needs some professional help here.

The sheer volume of his posts makes me concerned for his mental health (particularly the places where there are like 5 in a row of ONLY his posts with no responses)

As fun as it was to read those 13 page threads, in the future I plan to ignore him. Sorry but I just don't enjoy making fun of injured people.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Thread Telekinetically locked
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy shit, I missed that thread ... I want to get a full time job as a phsychopolitician.

It sounds fun

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:15:04 PM EDT
[#11]
DK your just mad because he rooted you out.

You might as well admit to being part of the vast Dutch conspiracy to infiltrate the US with genetically engineered super-geniuses to act as psychopoliticians and drastically change the world’s political landscape.

Everyone knows the Dutch have been threatened for decades By America's ingenuity and feared the loss of their monopoly on wood shoes.

Why don't you just come clean with your fellow members DK?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:16:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#13]

hahahaha.. I hadnt seen that one yet..

+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:19:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#15]
There's a reason I dont open threads with titles like "THERE IS A TYRANNY SNEAKING UP ON YOU".

I'm reading his posts for the first time, and it's very entertaining.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#16]
the guy's nuttier than squirrel turds.

please send me my check
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Leave him alone...the guy is a sane as I am..

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I think he is the guy from In Living Color, you know who I am talking about, right?  The black guy in jail who used big words he would find in a dictionary.  

"A mind is a terrible thing to educate."
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I dunno - what do ya'll think.  Is it our place to worry about his mental health - or just enjoy mocking him for his delusions and personal attacks?

No, he's a big boy.  If you take his posts at face value, he just seems like a garden-variety Obsessive/Compulsive with a little Schizoid Personality Disorder thrown in.  Nobody's perfect.  You're not going to write anything that will push him over the 'edge'.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Sgtar15

Thats not saying much!!!!!
just kidding sarge.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Sgtar15

Saved for posterity.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#24]
stange

IBTL
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:40:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I MADE THE LIST ... I MADE THE LIST   ....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:40:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I think he is the guy from In Living Color, you know who I am talking about, right?  The black guy in jail who used big words he would find in a dictionary.  

"A mind is a terrible thing to educate."

"It's a conspiracy! C-O-N-spiracy!"
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Checking in+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#28]
The poll results suggest sadism rather that benevolence is the tonic of choice.  Who would have thought?

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#29]
* You do not have the proper clearance to read this post *

file: E3Xa/KGB/Dmitri
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#30]
That guy is umm deffinitely touched...not in a good way either.  Hell with the Tin Foil, he needs a Lead Hat.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:58:41 PM EDT
[#31]
I think he's either another member having some fun with us or a typical DU assclown.  Either way I say we have some fun with him and his "out in left field" post.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#32]
1) I didnt make the list. (Man keepin the brotha down again! )

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#34]
THATS IT !!!
YOU'RE ALL ON THE NEW LIST !!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:07:45 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
shit! where do i find out if i made the list?

where is the list, damnit!!!???

you can't keep that list secret forever!

The list is at the bottom of his rant in the first thread:

The biggest threat against American liberty in the history of our planet, now a million times more dangerous with the instant communications of the Internet. Psychopoliticians and their Dupes have now infested every newsgroup and every bulletin board and every forum on the Internet having anything to do with political liberties. They lie, they ridicule, they impugn, they heckle, they cheat, they demand answers to irrelevant questions and keep on demanding after the answers are given; they bog down the debate or discussion in minutiae; they engage in flame wars; they do whatever is necessary to derail any serious discussion or debate not in accordance with the communist agenda, and drive away the participants. They are trained to do this. When the participants don't realize they are being suckered they get disgusted, they lose interest, and they leave with a bad taste in their mouth, and the communist agenda is the only agenda left.

The communist agenda is, by the way, an anti-gun agenda, regardless of what the Psychopoliticians may claim. Remember, under Psychopolitics, the truth is whatever advances the communist agenda or allows it to be advanced. All else is peccadillo and/or a threat to the agenda, and must be ridiculed, harassed, and heckled out of existence.

Unfortunately, AR15.com is as infested with Psychopoliticians, their programmed Dupes, and their unwitting Disciples as the rest of the Internet. Two recent message threads on the General Discussion forum were perfectly legitimate issues gun owners should know about for their own safety and protection of their rights. They were legitimate existing issues describing how gun owners are at risk of losing their right to keep and bear arms (or illustrating how gun owners can be their own worst enemy when it comes to protecting their rights) but they were posted as bait to bring out the cockroaches. They were descended upon by 48 screen names whose only purpose in being there was to harass, malign, ridicule, and use up so much bandwidth with their garbage that the few legitimate posters gave up in disgust and left. Now, I said "48 screen names" because one of the techniques of Psychopoliticians is to log on under 4, 5, or even 10 or 15 screen names so as to give the impression that the majority of people on the board thought the subject matter was ridiculous. In actual fact, there probably wasn't more than half a dozen actual Psychopoliticians, perhaps not more than half that -- they get paid to do this and they can afford to do it full-time, and their efforts are orchestrated and paid for by communist cells, anti-liberty political factions, sometimes covert U.S. government agencies, and quite often agents of foreign governments. I have previously exposed agents of Canada, Japan, and the British Commonwealth using Psychopolitics against those who believe in the right to keep and bear arms on various newsgroups, always presenting themselves as ordinary grass-roots folk who were expressing their personal opinions from widely separated countries in the world. This was right after the Dunblane, Scotland massacre, and it turned out all three of them were working out of an office in Toronto trying to establish grass roots support for the U.N. Treaty on the Proliferation of Small Arms supported by Canada and Japan. They were frauds, and all Psychopoliticians are frauds.

There is a defense: Don't leave, and don't get suckered! If you have a contribution, or want to ask a question, present it to the forum or to an individual in the forum. The Psychopolitician is a cockroach; absolutely ignore him and get on with the legitimate discussion. How do you recognize a Psychopolitican when you see or hear his comments? It is simple: The most common sign is the frequent use of buzzwords related to "mental healing". Words and phrases like "delusional", "paranoid", "mentally ill", "Get medical help", "take your meds"; etc., whether applied to you or someone else. Now, sometimes these words and phrases are used by some inarticulate twerp who never outgrew the high school bully phase. He heard someone else use them and thought they were a magnificent put-down. If so, the same rule applies: Ignore him, or at the most, ask him once if he is a Psychopolitician or a Psychopolitician's Dupe. If he indicates unfamiliarity with the term, send him to Google for a search on the word "Psychopolitics". If he doesn't answer at all, or repeats his ridicule, put him in your "Ignore" file and get on with the discussion.

The use of psychobabble is not the only sign of a Psychopolitician, but it is the most common because the entire scam is based upon a fraudulent claim to superior psychological knowledge. Other indicators are a failure to address issues, relying instead on argument by ridicule, impugning the integrity of other participants, focusing on some irrelevant side issue and tying up bandwidth demanding irrelevant answers -- basically, any discussion or debating technique that stalls the discussion/debate and tries to keep it stalled rather than allowing it to move forward.

This is a warning to legitimate gun owners and friends of the liberties our nation was founded to protect. Your liberties are under attack by the most depraved, craven, desperate savages on the planet. Do not let them interfere with your discussions and debates; do not let them drive you away. If you believe in the right to keep and bear arms, you have a right to be here and say your piece without interference. They are not harmless or insignificant in the real world; they are known to use drugs and other techniques to destroy their opponents by making them insane and then murdering them, and this is one of the techniques described in the Soviet textbook on brainwashing -- click on the link at the top of this page or do a Google search on "Psychopolitics". But the advantage of the Internet is its anonymity, even though it allows brainless cretins to mouth off without getting a six-inch revolver barrel-sized lump on their forehead. Do not be afraid of these twerps: Just ignore them and get on with your discussions.

Here is a list of the screen names that attacked the two posts mentioned above without any significant discussion, and/or without reading the issues on the table before expressing their conclusions. At least one of them is clearly a trained Psychopolitician (possibly three of them), and a professional shrink to boot, claims to be a firearm collector in his bio, but Psychopoliticians will lie like a rug if necessary to gain credence. Two or three of the others are either programmed Dupes of Psychopoliticians or alternate screen names of the main character. The majority of the rest are either untrained "Disciples" of the Psychopolitical techniques; i.e., intellectual retards who never got beyond the high school bully phase of their development and think Psychopolitical techniques are a magnificent way of putting people down for the fun of it, or they, too, are alternate screen names of the professionals.

DK-Prof, Shivan, FLAL1A, PAEBR332, MrClean4Hire, Hiram Ranger, neilft, madmedic, Q3131A, 95thFoot, Hydguy, DigDug, SNorman, VTH0KIESHOOTER, Cyrax777, Dino, hielo, BayEagle, Johninaustin, geekdude, Rick357, Stove_Pipe, AlphaBob RI, Old_Painless, long-rifle-tactical, thelastgunslinger, Lumpy196, Chrome1, Alien, gus, Da_Bunny, AZMAN-1, mattja, nOvAgATOR, photoman, Sgtar15, DrFrige, Mahatma8Rice, USMC2111, Balzac72, Planerench, RikWriter, DScott, -Absolut-, Slash-5, napalm, 4get_No1.

Don't let these screen names or anyone else use Psychopolitics to drive you away from a discussion you find of interest.

sorry - you didn't make the list  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Soo , How much does a Member have to contribute to get on "The List"  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Now how in the hell did I make his list?

He prolly lays in bed and masturbates wondering what I look like
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm usally on the shit list at work, at least I dont rattle any cages outside of work
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Gives me somewhere to post all my "Dr. Strangelove" pix.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Psychopoliticians and their Dupes have now infested every newsgroup and every bulletin board and every forum on the Internet having anything to do with political liberties. They lie, they ridicule, they impugn, they heckle, they cheat, they demand answers to irrelevant questions and keep on demanding after the answers are given; they bog down the debate or discussion in minutiae; they engage in flame wars; they do whatever is necessary to derail any serious discussion or debate not in accordance with the communist agenda, and drive away the participants.

He may be crazy, but he speak da truff!   He forgot to add the "I like Pie", the IBTL, and the "Worthless without pics" crowd    Commie Bastages!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Dear looney tune,

Please add me to any list you may be compiling.

Thanks,

A dedicated psycho - whatever you called folks around here.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Hey, have you guys noticed that even when you re-login on one of your other accounts, it doesn't let you vote again in these polls.

I guess I'll go back to either my Staff or Mod account....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Its Imbro.

Lets just smack him around until he starts crying and leaves again.

really? that was the first thing i thought too, but didn't think he would be so pathetic as to come back with another account.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#45]
If at any point he thinks or says he's Dutch...boot him!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Was that a trick?

Caught ya - yeah, I voted twice.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Its Imbro.

Lets just smack him around until he starts crying and leaves again.

It's either Imbro...or maybe...just maybe...its the return of...McUzi?!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#50]
He would have loved going out to the Navel base at the INEEL with me this past week, but, you had to pass a FBI back ground check first.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top