Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 9:49:04 PM EDT
There's a relatively recent (song came out 2 years ago) recent one-hit wonder song on radio stations I've heard for a long time, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE ARTIST IS OR THE NAME OF THE SONG.  It is never announced before of after the radio station plays it, and this one-hit wonder band has no other songs, so i dont recognize them.

It basically has a Hammond organ playing, it's kind of retro, and the lyrics are about a surfer who bought boogie board at a discount store.  The refrain is "She's all right, she's all right, she's all right!"

It has a very 60's retro sound to it.  Anyone know what I am talking about?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no idea what the song is you are referring to.  The only help I can give you is to try to find the radio station that played it  at www.yes.net   It has a 24 hour play list (song title and artist) so remember the time it was played.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top