Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 6:46:45 PM EDT
Well a supposed friend.

I told her that some schoolmates were engaged and she is all "I dont give a shit" "They r nerds" and stuff.  I defended the schoolmates cos they are friends and then she becomes a total bitch and trys and makes me betray them by telling her what they say about her.

So I use logic and reasoning and she cant accept that so now she hates me and wont talk to me again.

Last time we argued cos she wanted to see "White chicks" and i asked her if she had considered all the possibilities.  Then we argues over the use of smilies to indicate sarcasm over the internet.  She was against using smilies.  She had been using the net for 1? month and thinks the ONLY people who use smileys to indicate sarcasm are nerds, which is why her BF uses them as well...

Now in a group chat (she has blocked me on MSN), she is bagging 2 of us out just because we are Christian.

Problem is, she is the GF of a good mate of mine and she used to be a good friend.  Other friends have noticed that she is becomign more bitchy and he is becoming more quiet.

Personally I dont give a shit that shes so pissed off.  Im over it, if she gets over it then we will become friends again.  Not my problem if she doesnt.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Women. Can live with them... Can't kill them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Wrong-o buddy. According to the immortal Al Bundy it is:

Women. Can't live with 'em.. the end!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you have enough money to hire someone to break her legs?

Just kidding.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Because she ....

Cant
Understand
Normal
Thinking
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh yea... before someone else says it.... Pooper/pics
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
See You Next Tuesday:)
Now you just have to get your friend to break up with her  :)
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Women.  If they didn't have pussies, there would be a bounty on 'em.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#9]
good riddance to the bitch
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:21:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Women have ALL the pussy, nothing to see here, move along.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well a supposed friend.

I told her that some schoolmates were engaged and she is all "I dont give a shit" "They r nerds" and stuff.  I defended the schoolmates cos they are friends and then she becomes a total bitch and trys and makes me betray them by telling her what they say about her.

So I use logic and reasoning and she cant accept that so now she hates me and wont talk to me again.

Last time we argued cos she wanted to see "White chicks" and i asked her if she had considered all the possibilities.  Then we argues over the use of smilies to indicate sarcasm over the internet.  She was against using smilies.  She had been using the net for 1? month and thinks the ONLY people who use smileys to indicate sarcasm are nerds, which is why her BF uses them as well...

Now in a group chat (she has blocked me on MSN), she is bagging 2 of us out just because we are Christian.

Problem is, she is the GF of a good mate of mine and she used to be a good friend.  Other friends have noticed that she is becomign more bitchy and he is becoming more quiet.

Personally I dont give a shit that shes so pissed off.  Im over it, if she gets over it then we will become friends again.  Not my problem if she doesnt.

She sounds a little mental, and is being very childish. If her boyfriend is a true friend to you, her will not let this get in the way of his friendship with you. I wouldn't waste my time with her. If there is one thing your girlfriend or future girlfriend is going to hate, it would be you kissing this chicks a#$ every time she has a tantrum, or her having to hear about how you are on and off again friends.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Women. Can live with them... Can't kill them Can't sell them for parts.

Fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:29:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Let her go. She sounds like an airhead. Before you cut her loose though, you should assfuck her like a jackhammer and post pics of it on fullauto.com.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Women. Can live with them... Can't kill them Can't sell them for parts.

Fixed it for ya

Actually...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:33:36 PM EDT
[#15]
"Women. Can't live with 'em....

pass the beer nuts."

- Norm
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:35:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Well a supposed friend.

Huh?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:28:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Huh?

That was my feeling as well.

"Nerds"? What is this chick, 14?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:33:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Another variant:

Women - can't live with them, can't have heterosexual sex without 'em.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:12:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong-o buddy. According to the immortal Al Bundy it is:

Women. Can't live with 'em.. the end!

I think it was...

Women. Can't live with 'em... Can't live with 'em.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:32:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Huh?

Things between us are better now sorta, but shes still pissed off at my friend...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:41:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Women.  If they didn't have pussies, there would be a bounty on 'em.

That's my line.
"If they didn't have pussies and couldn't procreate, we would be hunting them with dogs."
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:51:22 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Huh?

Things between us are better now sorta, but shes still pissed off at my friend...

18?

Now can someone say "I'd hit it"?

- BG
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:52:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Send her my way - www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=267745

I'll straighten her out
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 3:56:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Is this like a kids version of Days of our Lives?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:02:03 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Sgtar15

My thoughts exactly...
What a fucking silly waste of bandwidth.
I can't wait for school to start again...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:18:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Oh yea... before someone else says it.... Pooper/pics

+1!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 4:20:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sgtar15

My thoughts exactly...
What a fucking silly waste of bandwidth.
I can't wait for school to start again...

Out of school!

Uni started ages ago
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top