Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 5:16:59 PM EDT
This site is so fast that I hope this isn't a dupe topic.

T. Bubba Bechtol, part time City Councilman from Pensacola, Florida, was asked on a local live radio talk show the other day just what he thought of the allegations of torture of the Iraqi prisoners. His reply
prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from
the audience.
"If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables
will save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to say:

"Red is positive"
"Black is negative"

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]

That is almost TOO good to be true.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
AMEN
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:26:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Is this the guy your talking about? www.tbubba.com/
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:48:05 PM EDT
[#6]
You gotta love the real Florida.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I know him, he lived in my nieghborhood and i grew up with his youngest son.  He used to have a local TV "The Bubba Show" years ago, he let us kids come on, on fridays. He was also at the Bush rally just a few weeks ago. He had a sign that read "Bubbas For Bush". Bush made mention of it during his speech. He gives speeches and does stand up comedy. He had a tiny artical in American Rifleman for entertaining at an NRA meeting in Vegas i think it was. I missed the radio show.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Is this the guy your talking about? www.tbubba.com/

That is him. I would not doubt it for a second that he said that, but i will find out for sure.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy shit!  I was BORN in Pensacola, lived there for many years, and graduated from UWF there.  Gotta love LA (Lower Alabama)
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Holy shit!  I was BORN in Pensacola, lived there for many years, and graduated from UWF there.  Gotta love LA (Lower Alabama) h.gif

HAHA! Lower Alabama is right! "The redneck Riviera" I was Born here too, so Howboutcha "homie"
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2  Home of record!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top