Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 2:19:12 PM EDT
In America, we have a figure from history from 1897 named Teddy Roosevelt. He was a wealthy man, who grew up in a privileged situation and who fought on the front lines. He put together his own men - hand chose them - and went to battle. You are like the Middle East version of Teddy Roosevelt.

I am one of the servants of Allah. We do our duty of fighting for the sake of the religion of Allah. It is also our duty to send a call to all the people of the world to enjoy this great light and to embrace Islam and experience the happiness in Islam. Our primary mission is nothing but the furthering of this religion. ... Let not the West be taken in by those who say that Muslims choose nothing but slaughtering.Yeah, Islam gets such a bad rap. When will people learn and look beyond unfair stereotypes? Their brothers in East Europe, in Turkey and in Albania have been guided by Allah to submit to Islam and to experience the bliss of Islam. Unlike those, the European and the American people and some of the Arabs are under the influence of Jewish media. ...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#1]

.................Michael Moore...........?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Kerry changing his swift boat stories again?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#3]
sounds like bin ladin, who was the interviewer?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
The sentences in red must be your remarks?

The first part in bold sounds like a MM type remark.

The second part sounds like something Bin Laden would say.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
embrace Islam and experience the happiness in Islam.

Yea, they seem like a cheerful crowd.

BTW, that guy comparing this nut with Teddy R. is really a stretch of the imagination. For one, Teddy understood Honor.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like Bin Laden being interviewed. And the only American I know of who has interviewed him is John Miller. But that doesn't sound like something he'd say.

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#7]
My guess....bin laden being interviewed.

Danny
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Sounds like Bin Laden being interviewed. And the only American I know of who has interviewed him is John Miller. But that doesn't sound like something he'd say.

It is John Miller of ABC, in a 1998 interview with Bin Laden.

www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/binladen/who/interview.html

It's at the very end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top