Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 9:56:37 AM EDT
Every so often I hear this "women can multitask better than men" and today. at the grocery store, I witnessed firsthand, women "multitasking"

So I am at the checkout lane, and the girl at the register starts talking to the girl bagging and the girl at the next register chimes in, all the while, the three are happily "multitasking" ringing, bagging & gabbing.

Well, they got the total wrong and packed hot food with the cold food.

So I think this "multitasking" deal is just a ruse to cover for inability to concentrate on and successfully complete a simple task.

(poll coming)
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, they might be able to do multiple things at the same time... but can they do them WELL?  

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Housewives are probably good at multitasking since they usually take care of a kid (or kids), cook food, clean something up, etc. at the same time. Incidentally, I believe being a housewife to be a lost art by and large.

Women in the workplace, for the most part, fuck no. Give me a break.

All most women do in the workplace is sit on their ass and whine and the men have to pick up the slack. See my other thread for a better understanding of what I mean.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:17:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well, they might be able to do multiple things at the same time... but can they do them WELL?  

This is exactly what I was thinking.
Multi-tasking in the woman world seems to mean doing several things at once.

While in the man world it means doing several thing correctly at once.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top