Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 8:03:45 AM EDT
I've been waiting for my Milt Sparks VM2 for a while now. I get this little card in my mailbox yesterday claiming that I need to sign to have this package delivered. Well I was at work. It says that I can pick it up at the post office tomorrow(being today) after 9am. So I go in there and the first woman says rudely to me " Sir, we can't find you package, go over there and wait while our supervisor looks for it! .........NEXT!) So I give her this rude look and go wait in the corner with two other people. Then after about 10 minutes this other old lady comes out and says do you live at so and so address. I said yep.  She says and I quote "We don't know where your package is, it's missing, sorry but it seems like there is some mass confusion.  As soon as we find it, we'll let you know" WTF is wrong with these people.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:12:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Call the place where you ordered it from and get a tracking number. Log onto the USPS web site and track your package. This will tell you where it's at,who signed for it, ect. Take this info back to the Post Office and raise holy hell until they find your package.  Some of these  people just don't give a shit until you make so much noise that they have no choice but to listen to you and find your package.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#2]
First Rate LAZY  idiots
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top