Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 5:01:49 PM EDT
Is it me or does it seem like the people who don't look like they can tie shoes can teach you how to use a computer?  I started of the evening not even knowing how to post to this website, and Opie&Erkel showed up to play with my son, and 1 later I can post (sorta)...
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:04:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol, wait til you...

1. Try to make a poll
2.  Try to make a signature
3. Try to get an avatar

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Lol, wait til you...

1. Try to make a poll
2.  Try to make a signature
3. Try to get an avatar

What about trying to post a pic!!! Shit I cant wait to see this.

Edit: Oh yeah, welcome!  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I tried beer, he only wants ginger ale (in Wyoming no less!)  To each his....you're right the kid has more bumps on his face than Mt. McKinley and chasing my youngest daughter.. if I only had a .410 to go with my soon to be picked-up AR!  Oh well, payday's coming soon.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#6]
A number of years ago my then wife asked if she could turn off the PC that I had left running on the other side of the living room.  I said "Sure".

She walked over to it, stood there for a good 30 seconds staring at it and tuned back to me with a puzzled, confused look on her face.  It was obvious she had no clue.

My son (who was maybe 5 at the time) said "I'll get it", walked over and powered the system down correctly and then looked at his mom with that "Geez, what's the problem?" look that kids can do so well.  I tried my best not to bust out laughing.  "Don't say a damned word!" she blurted and left the room.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top