Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 2:05:52 PM EDT
I called this _______ (you fill in the blank to name this moron) today. I called both of his offices. I told both of the staffers that because of his AB 50 legislation, I would not be supporting Hollywood and would boycott the movie industry and would do everything in my power to see that California looses money over this morons taking away of Californian's rights.

The staffer in Sacremento actually hung up on me after I said that I was going to do everything I could to take money away from Hollywood because of the 50 cal ban.

So call "BOTH" of his offices and voice your opinion, and tell them that you are boycotting the Hollywood movie industry!

Here's this fraidcat's contact information:

Capitol Office
State Capitol · P.O. Box 942849 · Sacramento, CA 94249-0042
Phone: (916) 319-2042 · Fax: (916) 319-2142

District Office
9200 Sunset Blvd. · PH-15 · West Hollywood, CA 90069
Phone: (310) 285-5490 · Fax: (310) 285-5499

democrats.assembly.ca.gov/members/a42/Contact.htm

I am not kidding about this. I want to bust on these people. I am sick and tire of this crap and I am making a stand. I am boycotting Hollywood and letting people know that I am and why. I hope you will too.

Anybody have any ideas about how to raise money to start a web site and put up a billboard in downtown Hollywood?

If we don't do something NOW, it's going to be all downhill from here. California today, tomorrow it will be on a Federal level.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I quit supporting Hollyweird a LONG time ago. I keep seeing posts by people talking about one or another movie. Other than a few of us, most will never break away from the TV and movies no matter what they say. The left coast libs will continue to make their money off of some of us.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Yes, and I agree with you, but we DO have to make a stand. And I guess this is my way right now without blasting away. These people need to be put in their place. And they need to know we are ready to do it. At least I want to try. This waste of human skin pisses me off and I want to let them know, that I WILL NOT SUPPORT anyone with my money that is willing to take away our rights. They can have any opinion they want, they can also voice their opinion, but the Bill of Rights is a CONTRACT and they have breached it for the last time in my opinion.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top