BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/27/2004 12:03:13 PM EDT
I can't remember what to!.

I sent an e-mail to the powers that be but this really sucks big time.have
I can't get to my topics, or my current topics, & that's is frustrating in it's self.

My wife said in a recent e-mail that some of you folks had been haraasing her.hinking.gif Like I care.Her
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:06:15 PM EDT
[#1]

What?   Who are you?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:07:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya, right. Ok. Sure.

ETA: If it is you, that sucks the big one.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't buy it.

IT'S A TRAP!!!

And I have never been more serious.  If I am wrong then I am wrong, but this smells like a rat.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok-a-ly   dok-a-ly
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:11:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't buy it.

Me either.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Her name on the site is Historic_Liberty.

I thought it was "Hysterical_Libertine." My mistake.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Just send ma an im , i will get it for you.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#9]
It's really me, I changed my password to make sure my wife didn't know it. I didn't want her to be able to read my post in the team forum.

I'm gonna cry.IM, with a question to test me. Something I would know, & my soon to be ex-wife wouldn't. She knows little if nothing about guns.& keep in mind I'm a Marine, & you could ask me about that. Somerthing a civie wouldn't know.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:21:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It's really me, I changed my password to make sure my wife didn't know it. I didn't want her to be able to read my post in the team forum.

I'm gonna cry.

IM, with a question to test me. Something I would know, & my soon to be ex-wife wouldn't. She knows little if nothing about guns.& keep in mind I'm a Marine, & you could ask me about that. Somerthing a civie wouldn't know.

If it is you (the style in the first post didn't sound like you) - I'm not sure there's really anything else that any of us can do - and you'll probably jsut have to wait for staff to get back to you.

Maybe IM a bunch of them, so that they know there's an issue, might speed it up a little.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'm gonna cry.

IM, with a question to test me. Something I would know, & my soon to be ex-wife wouldn't. She knows little if nothing about guns.& keep in mind I'm a Marine, & you could ask me about that. Somerthing a civie wouldn't know.

Marines don't cry.

j/k

But really I remain skeptical.  If it is you then I am sorry.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#13]
I understand. At least I know ya'll got my back, & thanks for protecting me. Even if it's from me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:21:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:24:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm gonna cry.

Do you remember how many pages your original post in the Team Forum went?

Edited to add: Do you remember the title of it?

The ex could have logged on and seen for herself.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:24:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Also you will see I won't be posting under SearcherforTruth till I get my membership back. That will be a big clue. Not that I have posted about much latly of any value. Just my woes, & my post on where to get Alaskan beer, on my upcoming trip.

My dad said I'm not allowwed to think of the mess while I'm up there, & I will do my best to leave my problems 3,000+ miles away, & just fish, drink some beer, & smoke some good cigar, & my pipe. I have one Cuban left that I will be smoking in the Great Land.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Apparently you're still smoking pot in that pipe, Loser.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#18]
somebody set him up the bomb!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm gonna cry.h

Marines don't cry.

j/k

I did, like a baby when I got my son back, & 4 hrs before when I cried out to God for his safe return.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I'm gonna cry.

IM sent.  (I think - which name did I send it to...)
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm gonna cry.

Marines don't cry.

j/k

I did, like a baby when I got my son back, & 4 hrs before when I cried out to God for his safe return.

If it is you that was a joke, but I am still not sure and won't be until you log back in as yourself.  Sorry, I have seen ex's go to great measures to screw over friends of mine.

I guess it was a joke even if it was not you.  But if it is you then it was a bad joke considering your situation, and I am sorry.  But I am still not sure.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:34:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm gonna cry.h

Do you remember how many pages your original post in the Team Forum went?

Edited to add: Do you remember the title of it?

It's been a long time, but I think it was something like, I finally made it. I don't think it went a full pg, & Tom Jefferson popped for my membership because I was out of work at the time. Soylent Green did too, & a small argument about who paid for what went on. That part might have been IM's though.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I'll fix you later marky boy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll fix you later marky boy.

This aint you!  

Prove it by FABRICATING some sob story!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Theres got to be something only I would know. Remember I have 7,600 post dang near or more, so asking a question about what I posted last year is going to be difficult to answer, unless it's about my belief, or my life history. In which case my wife could never answer as accuratly or as thourghly as I could on the subject of me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#27]
9 fricken post, oh no, I'm a newbie! I think I'm gonna
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#28]
ok, fag muncher =  

How many marines does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: ??

I think it's his wife or his wife's lawyer who has read some posts and now wants to confer with us.  Loose lips sink ship, Opsec.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:47:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I call...

WHORE TROLL!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#30]
What's your third general order?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:51:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Well all, the new-but-probably-not-improved SFT got two out of three.

My questions:

1. What is my first name (I included it in IM's to you)?
2. Who is "OP" (the real SFT would know)?
3. Someone posted this a while back: "I bought some freaky deaky *********** beer this morning. ***************** brown ale. I haven't tasted it yet, but what I want to know about is the logo on the label. It's a scrawny looking sparrow with a big kettle on it's head. It's sitting in a chair, & the legs appear to be shackled. It's swallowing a naked human body whole, head 1st up to the shoulders, & black birds are flying out the arse end of the human body."
Of what nationality is this brew?

His answers:
1) I can't remember, sorry Unless it's Tim the same as me.
Wrong - but I have a terrible head for names, too.

2) OP is Old Painless. I once met him at the Houston gun show. His real name is Don. Very nice man, & someone I consider a friend.
Correct on the name; OP will have to confirm the rest.

3) I bought some Dutch beer, with a weird picture onthe lable, & asked DKProf what it meant. I love to tease him about being a dutch man, even thought he claims it ain't so.
Correct on the nationality; bonus points for mentioning DK-Prof

I will remain cautious.  OP could be an educated guess, and "Historical_Liberty" might have seen the bottle.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

My questions:

1. What is my first name (I included it in IM's to you)?
2. Who is "OP" (the real SFT would know)?
3. Someone posted this a while back: "I bought some freaky deaky *********** beer this morning. ***************** brown ale. I haven't tasted it yet, but what I want to know about is the logo on the label. It's a scrawny looking sparrow with a big kettle on it's head. It's sitting in a chair, & the legs appear to be shackled. It's swallowing a naked human body whole, head 1st up to the shoulders, & black birds are flying out the arse end of the human body."
Of what nationality is this brew?

His answers:
1) I can't remember, sorry Unless it's Tim the same as me.
Wrong - but I have a terrible head for names, too.

2) OP is Old Painless. I once met him at the Houston gun show. His real name is Don. Very nice man, & someone I consider a friend.
Correct on the name; OP will have to confirm the rest.

3) I bought some Dutch beer, with a weird picture onthe lable, & asked DKProf what it meant. I love to tease him about being a dutch man, even thought he claims it ain't so.
Correct on the nationality; bonus points for mentioning DK-Prof

I will remain cautious.  OP could be an educated guess, and "Historical_Liberty" might have seen the bottle.

Those are things he could have told his wife.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#34]
the best way to solve this IMHO is for some one to call SFT and find out whats going on.
and IIRC he almost never used smileys in his posts
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I'd have to find my Guide Book for Marines to read up. I do remember the last one we used to say. I'll walk my post from flank to flank, won't take no sh*t from any rank.haveI was in a heavy machine guns plt. & was a .50 cal gunner.

Watch out for article 129, the catch all. & don't eat to much pogie bait. Least way that's the scuttle but I heard. I went to MCRD SanDiego, & did my time in boot where Gomer Pyle was filmed.

Remember recruit, stay motivated, it gets better.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:03:25 PM EDT
[#37]
You're not hostile enough towards me to be the real deal!  If it were really you, you'd have not replied, but rather contacted the staff to nag them to lock my account.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd have to find my Guide Book for Marines to read up. I do remember the last one we used to say. I'll walk my post from flank to flank, won't take no sh*t from any rank.

I have been out of the Corps since 1987. My MOS is o331. I was in wpns co 2/5 on camp Margarita. I was part of the fighting 5th. The most decorated battalion in the Corps. I wore the French Fortage as a unit citation. It is a green braid with red running through it worn on ,my left should with any dress uniform.
I was in a heavy machine guns plt. & was a .50 cal gunner.

Watch out for article 129, the catch all. & don't eat to much pogie bait. Least way that's the scuttle but I heard. I went to MCRD SanDiego, & did my time in boot where Gomer Pyle was filmed.

Remember recruit, stay motivated, it gets better.

That took 11 min. to respond.  Long time...
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:04:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My questions:

(things he could have told his wife)

His answers:
(either the real SFT or a wife with a good memory)

Those are things he could have told his wife.

Yeah, I know - on short notice, it was all I could think of.  It is possible this is the real deal, and it's possible that this is someone on his estranged wife's side trying to save a few bucks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Why did you touch me?  It wasn't fair.  You ruined my childhood.

True or False?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#41]
someone just check the ip and compare it to the last post he posted before forgetting his password.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#44]
also if the ex wanted to now what was in the team forum she most likely would pay the $20 to get in there.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:10:33 PM EDT
[#45]
this may sound silly, but why is your account dated April 2004 if you only have 12 posts right now.  Didn't you just start this account today/yesterday?  Your account would read Aug. 2004 if that is right, not April.

I smell a troll or ex-wife.  

Don't give it Nothin!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
also if the ex wanted to now what was in the team forum she most likely would pay the $20 to get in there.

LOL
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't see how this can be solved with questions.  Who knows what exactly his wife knows.  For all we know she could answer any question that anyone could ask.

She could have his email info and is checking it on another computer.  Therefore by sending him his password she could then get it.

She has already proven to be devious, and deceitful.

Unless someone can contact him directly (ie. phone) how can anyone really be sure?

In my short time here I do not recall SFT using this many smiles.

This just seems like a trap.

And yes I really am this paranoid.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:16:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
this may sound silly, but why is your account dated April 2004 if you only have 12 posts right now.  Didn't you just start this account today/yesterday?  Your account would read Aug. 2004 if that is right, not April.

I smell a troll or ex-wife.  

Don't give it Nothin!

DING DING DING!  We have a winner!

Good eye, guns762!  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
And yes I really am this paranoid.

Just because you are paranoid....................

He did remember Article 129, so maybe her lawyer is a vet?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top