Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2004 9:30:46 AM EDT

This is my new Knife. I ordered it on thursday night and recived it on Saturday morning.
That's customer service.  

www.knifeworks.com/

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:33:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Well Where did you get it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#2]
CRKT makes a sweet knife. I own two myself. I got this one for Fathers Day. Nasty bugger!
From online order to delivery took 3 days. Not bad sat all. knivesplus.com

HS1
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Put it on a URL for you

www.knifeworks.com/
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I wish they came with a tip-up clip
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Pretty!  

I used to think my S&W SWAT was a pretty swank folder, till I started hanging around people with real knives.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish they had an auto version.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I like CRK&T's too.  They have really shaken-up the industry.  When you see a cool design, it's prolly a CRK&T.  They have an awful lot of designers signed on to their product line.  My only gripe with them is that so many of their knives are AUS-6M, which doesn't hold an edge well.  I have the M16 spearpoint in AUS-8, and it's great.   C_M
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:39:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
CRKT makes a sweet knife. I own two myself. I got this one for Fathers Day. Nasty bugger!

www.knivesplus.com/media/CR-M1613SF.jpg

HS1

I really wanted the knife you have but I thought it  may be too big to carry in my pocket every day.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I had a CRKT.  First the thumbstud fell off and rolled away never to be found again.  Then the blade chipped.  Granted it was a VERY cheap knife and hopefully not representative of the quality of the whole line of CRKT knives.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I own 3 of them, and they have been very hard workers since day one. I've had my 12Z for about 2 years now and its seen hell and is still a razor even thought I've never sharpened it.

It was more then sharp enough to slice through my finger one day when I was less careful.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:57:36 AM EDT
[#11]
I have one.

Cant get the damn thing sharp and cant keep it sharp.

I went back to Spyderco and Benchmade.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:57:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really wanted the knife you have but I thought it may be too big to carry in my pocket every day.

It measures 4 5/8 imches closed. I work a physical job and have no problems whatsoever with the size being a disruption or nuisance. Carry with confidence.

HS1
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:58:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a CRKT myself...great knife.  Much nicer than my Spyderco.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:02:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't care for the CRKT knives.  

1.  they are too heavy.  The handle is too heavy in relationship to the blade, thus it opens up when you drop it.

2.  the fucking checkering on the knob destroys your good pants.

3.  the blade doesn't hold an edge worth a shit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have one.

Exactly.  The blades are heavy and worthless.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have one.

Thats strange, my CRKT knives are the only ones I can keep sharp. That includes the two Spydercos I've owned.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:07:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really wanted the knife you have but I thought it may be too big to carry in my pocket every day.

It measures 4 5/8 imches closed. I work a physical job and have no problems whatsoever with the size being a disruption or nuisance. Carry with confidence.

HS1

Keep talking you are making me want one.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Love mine.  A guy in one of my classes saw me using it for a project and said "That's a weapon!".  I made the mistake of letting him use it.  By the end of the class, I practically had to pry it out of his hands.

MY knife.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#19]
I've had my M16-13Z for 7 or 8 months now. I love it. Opens quick and mine stays sharp. I've touched it up a couple times and it was a breeze.

I went with the spear point rather than chisel point, though. Just personal preference.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:39:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have one.

Nonsense.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I have a CRKT P.E.C.K. that I carry clipped on my watch pocket, Don't even notice it is there until I need it. Great little knife.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:34:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have one.

Thats strange, my CRKT knives are the only ones I can keep sharp. That includes the two Spydercos I've owned.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top