Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2004 2:19:42 AM EDT
Just saw on the news that Rosie is having a rally in Ft. Lauderdale tonight to get the fruits, dykes, and neutered to vote Kerry.  Now I just have to resist the urge to get drunk and show up throwing eggs.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:23:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like it's time to bust out the "Queer Basher" shirt!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:26:29 AM EDT
[#2]
[nelson]HA HA !]/nelson]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:45:14 AM EDT
[#3]
The only saving grace is she isn't breeding.. I don't see anything wrong with the eggs idea though.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:00:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just saw on the news that Rosie is having a rally in Ft. Lauderdale tonight to get the fruits, dykes, and neutered to vote Kerry.  Now I just have to resist the urge to get drunk and show up throwing eggs.

What a stud.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:29:48 AM EDT
[#5]
From what I have read, Kerry's position on gay rights isn't very different from Bush's is it? Both oppose gay "marriage", but both would be ok with gay couples haveing the same rights as a married couple, right? Wanting a constitutional amendment (which would never pass) is about the only dif, isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:10:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a stud.

and out trots my own personal arfcom stalker.  How nice.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:12:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
[nelson]HA HA !]/nelson]

bastard...you stole my line!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:14:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Go with the urge!

"back in the closet, you fricking weirdos...."
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:17:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Just don't chase her over to our side of the state!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:18:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey, lesbianism is fine as long as both chicks are HOT.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:18:22 AM EDT
[#11]
That K-Mart hocking hypocrite needs to keep her mouth shut.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:44:48 AM EDT
[#12]
You should attend wearing a shirt that says "Lesbian in training".  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:47:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Go as a Protest Warrior.

Protest Warrior
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:14:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hey, lesbianism is fine as long as both chicks are HOT.

and Rosie is most deffinately NOT hot.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:16:06 AM EDT
[#15]
That's why I don't live in cities.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:16:15 AM EDT
[#16]
So Norman74??  

You're single and she is looking for another "donor".....

Are you going to "Hit it?"
COme on...you KNOW you want to.....

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:15:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
So Norman74??  

You're single and she is looking for another "donor".....

Are you going to "Hit it?"
COme on...you KNOW you want to.....

SGtar15

All day long.  Then sue for custody and child support!
How do you think Rosie would like having to pay for a gunowning tattoed anarchist to raise her child?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Just saw on the news that Rosie is having a rally in Ft. Lauderdale tonight to get the fruits, dykes, and neutered to vote Kerry. Now I just have to resist the urge to get drunk and show up throwing eggs.

Why fight it, friend?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:44:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Stash open cans of tuna fish around the area and watch as the confusion takes hold.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Get some of the protestwarriors to go and infiltrate.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Posting Pics. of Rosy O'Donut this close to lunch is NOT Kool with my stomach...
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:50:40 AM EDT
[#23]

From what I have read, Kerry's position on gay rights isn't very different from Bush's is it? Both oppose gay "marriage", but both would be ok with gay couples haveing the same rights as a married couple, right? Wanting a constitutional amendment (which would never pass) is about the only dif, isn't it?
by Emoto

I wouldn't trust anything Kerry says.  He is just as likely to propose a ban on gay unions before the election, then after he gets in(notice I didn't say wins), he would propose legalized gay marriage.  Hopefully he will never see the inside of the office.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Posting Pics. of Rosy O'Donut this close to lunch is NOT Kool with my stomach...

I'll bet her cunny is a fetted mass of custard yellow goo with white chunk swirls and smells of rottem ham.
Have a gret lunch!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:53:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Dude?  Try living near San Francisco.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:54:03 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

No thanks.  I would get outta there quick.  If there is a God, he's gonna sink that shithole soon!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

One would THINK on THIS board that the "opposition" would be to Rosie because she is so anti-firearms... but NO, you jokers are more upset `cause she's a dyke? WTF???
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One would THINK on THIS board that the "opposition" would be to Rosie because she is so anti-firearms... but NO, you jokers are more upset `cause she's a dyke? WTF???

If it makes you feel any better, my opposition to her is based on her personality and the fact that when I see that fat flapping gob of a face of hers with maw opened and spewing it makes me want to hurl.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Why resist?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mainly she's a fat ugly dyke trying to force her leftist agenda down middle america's throat. I find her support of gay marriage equally as deplorable as her anti-gun platform.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Theres always the cow poo  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#32]
damn homos.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:.......but NO, you jokers are more upset `cause she's a FATASS dyke? .......

fixed it for ya Right
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No thanks.  I would get outta there quick.  If there is a God, he's gonna sink that shithole soon!

Don't refer to such a shining city on a hill as a shithole.  I did the same thing to NYC in another thread and started a flame war.  SF is a beacon of human freedom that us cretinous reactionaries should aspire to be worthy of.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#35]
I'll give you $50 to fund the eggs and booze just so long as you get a a buddy to video the whole thing and post a link to it here.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Why resist the urge? Go with the flow of the river of beer and rotten eggs.

Oh and get a couple other friends to go with you. One should be far more drunk then you are and egging you on and the other one sober so he can take pics and post them here!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm all for lesbians just as long as there two hot women and I get to have them both.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:17:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a stud.

No fair!  You said I was your personal arfcom stalker!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#39]
My issue with Miz DoNut is both visual and ethical.
Once she came out any disagement with her F-ed up opinion was Homo-Phobic.
Same for Ellen Degeneratz, she is not, was not, and will not be funny but it was homo-phobes that got her sucky show canned.
YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a stud.

Oh, don't feel left out, I have quite a few

(although to be honest I don't really remember you....)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:30:27 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey Boss....I hate Rosie because

1. Antigun

2. Used her show to ambush Tom Selleck...............and I will scratch the bitchs eyes out for that.

You know when I first saw the title of this I thought of 100 ft lizard stomping though Tokyo..I don't know why.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What a stud.

Oh, don't feel left out, I have quite a few

(although to be honest I don't really remember you....)

sniff...you're so heartless  

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 1:23:25 AM EDT
[#43]

+1!

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:39:18 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
users.connecttime.net/www/clouglen/rosie.jpg

+1!

+1
But he should look so good.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:42:25 AM EDT
[#45]
<---probably oughta just stay outta this thread completely.

<---hears that eggs are cheaper in bulk from sam's club, etc, though.......
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
If it makes you feel any better, my opposition to her is based on her personality and the fact that when I see that fat flapping gob of a face of hers with maw opened and spewing it makes me want to hurl.  

Well that makes 2 of us ;) And I certainly do not care for her "looks", but my prerequisite is intelligence.... which automatically "nixes" Rosie ... ;)

Quoted:
I'm all for lesbians just as long as there two hot women and I get to have them both.

Then you're not for "lesbians" but bi-women who would (possibly) want you there.... there's a BIG difference.... ;)

Quoted:
My issue with Miz DoNut is both visual and ethical.
Once she came out any disagement with her F-ed up opinion was Homo-Phobic.
Same for Ellen Degeneratz, she is not, was not, and will not be funny but it was homo-phobes that got her sucky show canned.
YMMV.

I dunno... I never LIKED DeG's show, UNTIL she "came out", then it lost all of that self deprecation BS, but it WAS sorta like watching "queers 101" and.... while _I_ found it a bit more "interesting" (her on-show girlfriend was pretty cute) it wasn't really "funny" per se.... IMO, THAT'S (mostly) what killed it....

YMMV....

Stoner,

I don't like Rosie `cause she's too hypocritical... her BS position on "evel gunz" [sic], and she "thinks" with her "feelings" which is NEVER a good idea and results in very BAD BS positions.... I mean MAYBE you are right 5% of the time??? If you're lucky?

Quoted:
<---probably oughta just stay outta this thread completely.

<---hears that eggs are cheaper in bulk from sam's club, etc, though.......

arowneragain: nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top