User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2004 6:59:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#1]
do a search for *.pst on old pc, copy them to new pc

import !
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#2]
weird. i was pulling my hair out just last night with the same shitting ordeal. managed to import my address book, managed to make the proper file to import my long list of emails, but is fucking worthless when the computer doesn't tell you what or where it went after you created it.

reason # 345 why the mac OS will always be more superior than windoze. working both platforms i see plusses on both sides, but DAMN! mac is just so much more intuitive & classy than PC. PC has come a long way mind you, but they piss me off with little shit like that where mac totally toweres over them.

let me know how & if you figure it out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
If your new computer is running Windows XP, use the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard. This is exactly what it is designed to do.

Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Files and Settings Transfer Wizard
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
yes, god forbid you do a SEARCH! pc's suck because you don't know how to use them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top