Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2004 6:50:39 PM EDT

Whether your an attention whore or not, ya got guts girl. Most here wouldn't DARE to post their pic in fear of being laughed off the board :-).

I decided after seeing that I would post my pics. I am proud of the way I look. I don't care what you people have to say. I know I am damn sexy. I got a gut, and sometimes long dirty nails, but thats all you can say about me If you wanna mock me post your pic first, otherwise your just a coward.

Me at a little get together

Me at my soon to be Brother-in-Law's Graduation.

Me at my Vacation spot, Snojet reconize it?

More vacation time, not enough sun yet...Was up for a week without sun.

Me and my daughter during my Christmas, YES CHRISTMAS NOT Winter Holiday vacation.

Shot of me on the day I bought my first rifle, an AK no less

Me, my fiance, and my daughter on the teeter-totter.

Have fun, post your pics too!

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:52:31 PM EDT
[#1]
The frightning part is that you have reproduced
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
GET YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER!

I feel better now.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I feel better now.

Yikes, yeah bad trigger control...My first rifle, mag was unloaded but still a no-no.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Bad trigger control!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I feel better now.

+1
Never learned to practice firearm safety huh?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#6]
or practice either!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I feel better now.

+1
Never learned to prectice firearm safety huh?

No I never learned to pretice firearm safety. I wasn't fortunate enough to have some teach me the does and don'ts of gun saftey till I found fellow gun owners.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I was going to comment on how you were going to get a shit storm for the finger on the trigger, but it has already happened.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Look at those titties!  Whoooo Hooooo.  Seriously i love kids i have 2 boys and looks like your a great dad.  Wheres the AR?  And yes the finger but who's looking.  Atleast your brave enough to post pics.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:00:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Cute little girl!

In the third pic, is that a small house built on to an RV, or is it a porch of some kind

I like to "prectice" gun safety every chance I get!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Yeah, I do have an attitude problem.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Awful cute little daughter ya have Meta!

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Good looking family.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#14]
just don't let that cat out of the yard.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Look at those titties! Whoooo Hooooo. Seriously i love kids i have 2 boys and looks like your a great dad. Wheres the AR? And yes the finger but who's looking. Atleast your brave enough to post pics.

I have an AR now, at the time didn't. I'll take a pic of it later. I love kids too, I have another on the way. Someone will get to teach them firearm safety though!

Cute little girl!

In the third pic, is that a small house built on to an RV, or is it a porch of some kind

HAHA! No, it is a RV with a small house built on it as an addon. It is my vacation spot in Wisconsin. I have some land up there. I was down by the lake and they have like 5-10 "Buildings" down there that look like that.

Awful cute little daughter ya have Meta!

Thanks, but thats not what you said in the IM. "Awfully cute titties and ass you got there Meta...What you doing tonite? HAHA!

Good looking family.

God bless you!

just don't let that cat out of the yard.

LOL That cat is 11lbs, and under a year old. You better watch your ass with him around, instead of the opposite.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top