Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2004 3:37:12 PM EDT
Just read on CNN.com that al-Sadr has negotiated a "cease fire" with the condition that coalition forces leave the 2 cities leaving the law to the locals, gets to play his "get out of jail free" card and quote - "is free to go anywhere he likes.  He is as free as any Iraqi citizen."

WTF!!!!! Did I miss something?  Isn't this the same guy that told people to fight to the death and resist all forms of law?  He just gets to walk free?  Doesn't the very nature of his actions make him a criminal?

Not what I would have done given the events that transpired.

Can't wait to see what happens after this one.

M590man
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe wait till fatboy walks out and yell...GAME ON!!

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#2]
he's got a gun.....

send over some cops from detroit, they will fix him

i thought i saw a gun, i was in fear for my life sir...
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#3]
This is stupid and one of the reasons we will lose the War on Terrorism. If I don't see big changes after Bush wins in November, I will no longer support our efforts in Iraq. Enough with the pussyfooting around!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top