Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2004 12:24:27 PM EDT
I am glad I gave a donation to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.  Looks like they are using the money wisely.  I hope other people on  AR-15 have also donated.

Here is the third ad:

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesuite.net/unfit_video3.html

Looks like Steve Gardner is calling Kerry a liar to his face.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#1]
"What I said was -- and back then, you know, Christmas and January were absolutely interchangeable. No, wait, was that medals and ribbons? Who cares, everything I say is interchangeable."
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"What I said was -- and back then, you know, Christmas and January were absolutely interchangeable. No, wait, was that medals and ribbons? Who cares, everything I say is interchangeable."

IBTL, dupe, pie and such....
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:32:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I Heard Steve Gardner on one of the talk shows the other day --a very plain,outspoken guy who is not afraid of the Kerry attack machine or the talking head lawyer they sent out to refute His story. Gardners stance was basiclly -and some of the other swift vets have made the same statement- something like "If I am lying then John Kerry can sue me for slander/libel in court". They would love the opportunity to depose John Kerry under oath --they've already gone on the record with signed affidavits of thier recollections. Takes real guts knowing how vehemently Kerrys minions will go after them.  God bless'em.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:39:30 PM EDT
[#5]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top