Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2004 8:29:49 AM EDT
This guy is looney tunes.  Total Froot Loop!!  He believes the moon landings were staged in the Arizona desert at night and that is all a cover up.  Now I believe in my share of cover-ups too, simply because I totally distrust the govt., but I can't see this guys point.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:31:06 AM EDT
[#1]
All moon hoaxers are loonies or idiots.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:31:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Send him here: www.badastronomy.com, Phil will straighten his dumb ass out.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#4]
If we didn't go to the moon....then....then...Kerry really did earn his Purple Hearts.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:32:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This guy is looney tunes.  Total Froot Loop!!  He believes the moon landings were staged in the Arizona desert at night and that is all a cover up.  Now I believe in my share of cover-ups too, simply because I totally distrust the govt., but I can't see this guys point.  

I ran into a guy at a gun show that said it was filmed out in the Mojave dessert.

Damn, I love to run into these sort of nuts. Very entertaining.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Just wait until you get a load of the JFK-was-shot-from-the-grassy-knoll guy, or the space-aliens-are-here guy, or even the Atlantis-sunk-into-the-ocean-because-it-had-nuclear-power guy.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#8]
My Great- Granddad beleived this unitl the day he died.  Even watched the first landings on  TV and didn't believe it.

Have to look at it from his perspective though. He grew up in West Texas plowing fields with a three horse team.  Anything more technical than a toaster was just kind of make believe to him unless he could actually hold it.  Heck,  he didn't even approve of automatic transmissions  

Come on down sometime and I'll introduce you to the "Mole people live in the center of the earth"  lady.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:34:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just wait until you get a load of the JFK-was-shot-from-the-grassy-knoll guy, or the space-aliens-are-here guy, or even the Atlantis-sunk-into-the-ocean-because-it-had-nuclear-power guy.

or the Govt-is-tracking-me-via-my-GPS-equipped-cellphone guy, or the Govt-is-reading-every-one-of-my-posts-on-Arfcom guy, or any of the "other" paranoid delusions that you can find on this site too.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#10]
When I was in Rachel NV, I met the ambassador from Venus.  Nice guy, dressed in a shiny silver suit.  Walked up and introduced himself as the Venusian Ambassador . . . I still have the business card he gave me.  Now THAT was an interesting conversation.

Face it, lots of folks are NUCKING FUTS.

_Disconnector_
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#11]
What about the poeple that think that the earth is really flat?  or those loons that think that the Eiffel tower and the Statue of Liberty are a pair of antenna to communicate to aliens....

(tinfoil hat)
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Or the "I just had a talk with God" guy

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:17:33 AM EDT
[#15]
People like me think liberals are an Alien plot to soften up and disarm society for invasion. How else do you explain Klinton/Gore and Kerry/Edwards? Think about it!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Or the "I just had a talk with God" guy

I talk to God all the time.

It's only when He replies that I start getting worried
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
People like me think liberals are an Alien plot to soften up and disarm society for invasion. How else do you explain Klinton/Gore and Kerry/Edwards? Think about it!

Anhd the liberals think types like you and me are the invaders, what with all our ultradeadly modern killiing gear.

Things that make you go Hmmmmm.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:52:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Hell, at least those are plausible (even though the JFK thing is total bunk).

People who think we faked the moon landing probably don't believe in 9/11 either....
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anhd the liberals think types like you and me are the invaders, what with all our ultradeadly modern killiing gear.

Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

Wouldn't you much rather be the invaders, than the invaded?

Most definitely YES
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top