Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 9:32:08 PM EDT
I am assuming you must not know the issues so let me break it down for you.

1. If you want to side with the "devout" gun grabbers, vote Kerry.
2. If you think it is ok to kill children right before they are born, but that it is unjust to execute serial killers, vote for Kerry.
3. If you think we spend to much on the military, vote for Kerry.
4. If you think that we should consult with the U.N. for our security concerns, vote for Kerry
5. If you think that the only way to keep Iran from becoming a Nuclear power is through the U.N. vote for Kerry
6. If you believe that we should not drill in ANWAR, vote for Kerry.
7. If you want the U.S. to rejoin the "World Court" and  our soldiers face war crimes, vote for Kerry.
8. If you think that increased regulations and the higher cost to do business will benefit you and the company you work for, vote for Kerry.
9 If you would like to see Ted Kennedy as the Secretary of State, vote for Kerry.
10. If you would like to see socialized medicine like Canada and the U.K. vote for Kerry.
11. If you think that there aren't enough liberal Federal judges, vote for Kerry.
12. If you want your taxes raised, vote for Kerry.
13. I f you want two more liberal Supreme Court Justices vote for Kerry.
   13a. This will be a vote for same sex marraige, against " In God we Trust", against the Pledge of
           allegiance. This will be a vote FOR a trulty secular United States.
14. If you believe that it is acceptible for a leader to run out on his men 1/3 of the way through his tour of duty, vote for Kerry.
15. If you had always hoped that we would have a bigger liar in the White House than Bill Clinton, vote for Kerry.
16. Lastly, If you don't really care about the direction of the country, vote for Kerry.

Could the choice be any clearer?

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:35:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Who do I vote for to tell the Republicans they need to do something about illegal immigration and high gas prices? Voting for GWB doesnt work. I tried that last time, and both problems have only gotten worse.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:38:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Who do I vote for to tell the Republicans they need to do something about illegal immigration and high gas prices? Voting for GWB doesnt work. I tried that last time, and both problems have only gotten worse.

So what will Kerry do about those issues?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:47:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Democrats get 90% of the Black vote. They get over 60% of the female vote. They also get about 60% of the Hispanic vote. The Hispanic vote in this country is exploding and like it or not this is going to be the most important group in the near future. If the Republicans loose ground in the Hispanic vote they will never win another election. I don't like it anymore than you. Only if the twp parties come out together on this issue do we have any hope.

On the gas issue, If we can get more Republicans in Congress maybe we can drill in ANWAR. It will get much worse under Kerry.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:49:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing. The goal is to get a better quality Republican candidate in 2008 and beyond...
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:51:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You can't blame GWB for the high gas prices.  He tried to push an Energy Bill through Congress that would lessen our dependence on foreign oil and it was filibustered by the Democrats.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:56:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can't blame GWB for the high gas prices.

Republicans hold the house, senate, and white house. Who should I blame, other than OPEC?

There is plenty of oil in Iraq. Every dime we spent in that shithole should be paid back with oil from iraq. Our country should be flooded with Iraqi crude right now. Any US flagged tanker should be able to fill up for free in iraq until the last US soldier returns home and the last dime we spent there is repaid.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:06:32 AM EDT
[#7]

If they're still undecided...........
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:14:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing. The goal is to get a better quality Republican candidate in 2008 and beyond...

By putting a scum sucking nutless wonder like Kerry in the White House to show the world how bad the dems are?  While loosing many of our rights and taxes to prove a point.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:17:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I am assuming you must not know the issues so let me break it down for you.

1. If you want to side with the "devout" gun grabbers, vote Kerry.
2. If you think it is ok to kill children right before they are born, but that it is unjust to execute serial killers, vote for Kerry.
3. If you think we spend to much on the military, vote for Kerry.
4. If you think that we should consult with the U.N. for our security concerns, vote for Kerry
5. If you think that the only way to keep Iran from becoming a Nuclear power is through the U.N. vote for Kerry

Good points.

6. If you believe that we should not drill in ANWAR, vote for Kerry

Bush hasn't pushed the agena their either.

7. If you want the U.S. to rejoin the "World Court" and  our soldiers face war crimes, vote for Kerry.

Bush agred to this as well. I've alse heard Bush is allowing UN inspectors to oversee US elections this November. Is this true/?

8. If you think that increased regulations and the higher cost to do business will benefit you and the company you work for, vote for Kerry.
9 If you would like to see Ted Kennedy as the Secretary of State, vote for Kerry.

gOOD POINTS.

10. If you would like to see socialized medicine like Canada and the U.K. vote for Kerry.

Bush is getting the Fed gov't involved in more and more as well. While not fulblown socialized medicine, the prescription drug benefit and Medicare expansion by Bush ain't exactly "conservative."

11. If you think that there aren't enough liberal Federal judges, vote for Kerry.
13. I f you want two more liberal Supreme Court Justices vote for Kerry.
   13a. This will be a vote for same sex marraige, against " In God we Trust", against the Pledge of
           allegiance. This will be a vote FOR a trulty secular United States.
14. If you believe that it is acceptible for a leader to run out on his men 1/3 of the way through his tour of duty, vote for Kerry.
15. If you had always hoped that we would have a bigger liar in the White House than Bill Clinton, vote for Kerry.
16. Lastly, If you don't really care about the direction of the country, vote for Kerry.

All points for Bush

12. If you want your taxes raised, vote for Kerry.

Bush has been spending like a drunken swift boat operator (aka sailor)

He's gonna HAFTA raise taxes at some point

Could the choice be any clearer?

Actually, yes it could.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:25:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Republicans hold the house, senate, and white house. Who should I blame, other than OPEC?

There is plenty of oil in Iraq. Every dime we spent in that shithole should be paid back with oil from iraq. Our country should be flooded with Iraqi crude right now. Any US flagged tanker should be able to fill up for free in iraq until the last US soldier returns home and the last dime we spent there is repaid.

TRUE, But even if the tankers loaded up for free the Oil companies would find a way to make it cost $2 a gallon by the time it arrived stateside!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:16:05 AM EDT
[#11]
If ya want things to stay the same vote for Kerry, Nader or Bush, but IF ya want to change things vote for:

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Just think, I only need about 6 Billion more votes like this, and we can take our country back.

No more politicians
No more taxation without representation
No more gun bans
No more Golden Parachute Retirment programs
No more robbing of Social Security funds or Retirement Funds for that matter
No more NAFTA or GATT
No more illegal search and seizures
No more campaign finance crime
No more House and Senate full of criminals
No more open borders or Saudi Arabian embassies, where 9/11 hijackers walk in and get visas, WHEN THEIR ON TERRORIST WATCH LISTS!

Just to name a few of the things that aren't working in this country, all these things and more are possible, if you'll join me and and vote NONE OF THE ABOVE......, btw I don't want any job here, I got one, but I'd prefer the sorriest assholes here AR15.com to some of what we got, face it my represenative is the incomprehensibly stupid Shelia Jackson Lee, a bonified  card carrying Communist and a woman who once asked JPL engineers if the Mars rover could drive over to where the astronauts planted the American flag….. (the rover was on Mars the flag was on the moon, get it???)

Consider this, why do we always cast our vote based on the lesser of 2 evils, why not cast a real vote for change in this fucked up country, where greed, money and who ya know seems more and more to determine who gets the justice they deserve and who walks off scot free.

I was always taught Lady Justice was supposed to be blind, what happen to that principle?

Why should we spend BILLIONS of dollars more to create a NEW Homeland Security, when the government has already proven they wasted the BILLIONS  they already had.

My dad always taught me that that was the same as throwing good money after bad.....

Have ya ever stopped to ask yourself, why in such a large a country as ours, everyone who was supposed to be in charge of protecting "WE THE PEOPLE" in this country was somewhere else on 9/11?

How would, "sorry I was in a meeting" or "reading a book to my kid" when something catastrophic happened at your job THAT YOU ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR, go over w/ your boss? Reckon he'd be as understanding as it appears "WE THE PEOPLE" have been? Think he'd give ya a raise so you'd be more attentive next time? Isn't that what we did, oh shit! ya fucked up..... what the heck you just didn't have enough BILLIONs to do the job, here's a few more 100 BILLIONs......, give me a break.

Am I the ONLY one that sees a problem w/ this way abdicating responsibility?

I say we cut our losses and fire everbody!

Ain't that what happens to us if we screw up bad at our jobs?

Face it we have to start somewhere, why not at the top?

Give it some thought folks, there's no time like the present,
Mike
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:09:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, they do hold the Senate and the House.  However, they do not have enough votes in the Senate to overcome the obstructionist filibusters that have prevented the Energy Bill from passing.  Why do you think GWB is having such a hard time getting his judicial nominees through?  Unfortunately, there are not 61 Republican Senators.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...they do not have enough votes in the Senate to overcome the obstructionist filibusters that have prevented the Energy Bill from passing.  Why do you think GWB is having such a hard time getting his judicial nominees through?  Unfortunately, there are not 61 Republican Senators.  

Bush is simply unwilling to use the presidency as a bully pulpit. He just needs to refuse to sign any legislation, unless he gets what he wants first. Sign no budgets, no funding, no appropriations. Let everything grind to a halt until he gets his pet projects. it's a perfectly acceptable legislative tactic.

As for Gas prices. If you believe that gas prices are subject to the law of supply and demand, then there is a sure way to lower prices. Close the southern US border. about 30% of gas purchased in Cali is purchased by illegal aliens. How much would a 30% increase in supply bring down prices?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#14]
The undecideds, just started to decide the past couple of weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top