Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 8:47:26 PM EDT
It seems that the UN is sending some observers to watch over the election this year.  I remember hearing a couple of krat congresspersons (PC version) asking for it, but I didn't think something like this would ever go.

Link...

full version on foxnews.com

I am far from a member of the tin hat/black helecopter crew, but this honestly bothers the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I didnt think it was UN, but another internation group.  Didnt thay also do it in 2002.

I wonder if they would look into the problems in places lie Chicago.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It seems that the UN is sending some observers to watch over the election this year.  I remember hearing a couple of krat congresspersons (PC version) asking for it, but I didn't think something like this would ever go.

Link...

full version on foxnews.com

I am far from a member of the tin hat/black helecopter crew, but this honestly bothers the shit out of me.

What, are they looking for new ideas on rigging one of their own?

<---don't like it either.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
correct, it isn't the UN its the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), never even heard of it.  And the artical does say that they were here in '02.

Doesn't make it beter for me though, still really bothers me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard on the local radio station today that they the elction board in Akron Ohio found 50 fraudulent voter registration applications turned in by AFL-CIO.  They asked for  criminal investigation.  the AFL-CIO is saying there is no way to know who turned them in.

I'm sure that it was an honest mistake.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I heard on the local radio station today that they the elction board in Akron Ohio found 50 fraudulent voter registration applications turned in by AFL-CIO.  They asked for  criminal investigation.  the AFL-CIO is saying there is no way to know who turned them in.

I'm sure that it was an honest mistake.

I seen that on the news they all had the same  address
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#6]
A better solution would have been to tag the names, and when someone came in and voted, to arrest them for voter fraud, which I believe to be a felony.  I suspect a nationwide sting operation would put a big stop to the current problem.  It is getting terrible. Set some major examples.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top