Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 8:35:44 PM EDT
The girl counseling a youth camp, who was killed along with her fiance, was from my hometown area.  I think she was just coming into band when I graduated HS.  

www.timesreporter.com/left.php?ID=32917&r=1

I know this is probably a dupe, but I was pretty shocked when I heard this.  WTF do you do to keep people from capping you in your sleep when you're camping?  Get a big dog, I guess.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#1]
You're from Fresno? Poor bastage!

On a more serious note, that is some sick BS, I'll tell you. The bastard who did it should be in with Richard Allen Davis, where they can blow each other to their heart's content.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:57:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You're from Fresno? Poor bastage!

Not that Fresno!  Very small town in OH.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:32:28 AM EDT
[#3]
You know, I took my parents shooting for the first time last week (all the evil stuff, suppressed glock, shorty AR, SPR).  They've always been "concerned" about my love for shooting.  Between taking them shooting and this story, they've both expressed that they understand 100% why I own guns.  That's heartwarming.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:43:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:41:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Paul mentioned it, keep your dog(s) nearby.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#6]
second that, dog then backup.
danny
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top