Posted: 8/25/2004 8:24:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Never alot will take whatever he does.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I personally know a few (one who volunteers at county-level fundraisers) who swear they're secretly voting for Bush. Pathetic, in my opinion, to say one thing, do another, but again, they're democrats.......
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Hatred for Bush is strong amongst the lefties... all the dems will vote dem

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
if current trends continue, President Bush taking upwards of 55% wouldn't suprise me at all.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:30:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:33:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#8]
They're committed to the liar.  They will reap what they sow (if you have questions see webster).

I would like to see Kerry admit to his lies...
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Bush will win by a blowout already.

He has the conservatives...who else are they going to vote for?
He has the independants...he has a proven track record for dealing with issues that matter, despite what the press says.  Kerry is untested, and they won't go for untested this time.

If Kerry keeps doing what he is doing, Bush will get a lot of democrats.  Kerry is playing to the vocal fringe, the 10%, at the expense of the moderate members of the party.  If he continues self-destructing, expect mass defection or a lot of Democratic stay-at-homes come election day.

The media can harp and complain all they want.  Remember that about 80% of the population never gets the spotlight; it's always the 10% of retards on either side of the issue that gibber the loudest.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Wilkl never come for 90% of them.
The Far Left, the Marxists masquerading as Liberals, may bail in favor of Nader as Dean is gone.
The 'Classic Liberals' like Kock and Zel Miller and Liebermann will Vote Bush, because they love the Country more than they love Power.
The rest (shrug) - Yellow Dog / Lifers / Idiots / welfare queens and every other race-politics-milker, pulling the (D), even if Kerry cuts the head off a baby on election eve.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:38:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
if current trends continue, President Bush taking upwards of 55% wouldn't suprise me at all.

here is a poll from aol
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

here is a poll from aol
img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/furball75/poll.jpg

if that happens, i will oil up, and run across the entire campus naked.  and love every minute of it!

with video of course
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:43:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

here is a poll from aol

But its supposed to be 45 States for Bush and maybe California
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

here is a poll from aol

if that happens, i will oil up, and run across the entire campus naked.  and love every minute of it!

with video of course

That better be CLP Mr!  

just for you!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:56:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:05:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Is that time going to occur?  Has it come yet?  Is it getting close?  How about after the Republican convention?

Happening NOW

According to the latest LA times poll, Kerry is pulling 3% of GOP voters, but Bush is pulling 16% of dems from Kerry

Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and the Dem party is not 100% loonie lefties... The 'rest' will wake up, say 'who stole my party', hold their noses, and vote for Bush...
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:10:04 AM EDT
[#22]
I am looking forward to Arnold's speech at the NRC.  Should be worth 5 points.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#23]
They are mentally disassociated from reality and will vote for no matter what. Klinton was a womanizer but the feminazis supported him through the end. it's like that with the demoncraps.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:15:23 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I am looking forward to Arnold's speech at the NRC.  Should be worth 5 points.

GunLvr

Arnold just might give GWB Cali.

This WILL be a blow out.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:20:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:21:44 AM EDT
[#26]
My best friend's brother RE Kerry:

"He would have to be caught eating a baby while he's fucking it for me not to vote for him."
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:27:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:32:08 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Never alot will take whatever he does.

Yup.  The ABB crowd would vote for Hitler with Stalin as his VP before they would vote for Bush.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:47:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:48:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Yup.  The ABB crowd would vote for Hitler with Stalin as his VP before they would vote for Bush.

Agreed.  And this, my friends, is what scares me about this country over the long term.  How do we deal with blind, irrational behavior among the masses, especially with the country so closely divided?

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:55:24 AM EDT
[#31]
For some reason I think that Bush might just take CA.  With Davis out, and Arnold in it feels like the attitude of the state is on the up.   Hell if I was a democrat over there I'd vote for Bush too.  I'd sure hate to be the closest state (minus ak,hi) to China and North Korea.  You know Kerry wouldn't waste money putting up any form of missile defense.  That'd be enough to scare me into a republican.  

However the overall problem is that a democrat's going to be a democRat no matter what.  My gf and her, brother, mother are like that.  It's impossible to have a conversation with them about politics over dinner.   Their only response is that bush sucks but they can never back it up.  They say because he invaded iraq, etc...  Then the next day you see them watching iraq playing soccer in the olympics and they're cheering them on.  I taped the history channel's shows this week on lil'Kim and Saddam for them to watch.  Great thinking tools...  But they're going to vote for Kerry, they don't know why, they don't care why,  just because he's not bush.  FKING IDIOTS
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Its already happening.  If it wasn't, then no southern state would be in play at all.  The old "Reagan Democrats" are still out there and, like Zell Miller, are scratching OUR (yes, I am a Democrat) heads and wondering where did the Democrat party go.  

The very staunch older FDR Democrats are slowly, and quietly, beginning to drift off the boat as well.  For most of them, they would rather die than vote Republican but they will decide to just stay home rather than pull the lever for Kerry.  For these voters, the key is to get them to not hate Bush so much to lower him to a level below Kerry.  If you'll notice, that is exactly the strategy the Democrat party is following now - get everyone to hate Bush as much as possible to stir up these voters.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:23:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Never happen.  Except for the ones who realize we're in a war and it's suicidal to vote for the peacenik party in the face of the kind of people who pulled 9/11, Democrats would probably vote for Dracula before they'd vote for Bush.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Probably never.  You are seeing the definition of "Yellow dog Democrat" personified.  (For the few who may never have heard the term, it was used to describe those who would vote for a yellow dog as long as he was a Democrat.)  Sound familiar?

After the Clinton debacle, for which many posters have added clever images, let me add mine.  Clinton could have screwed a 10 year old in the ass in the oval office and it would have been ok with a lot of people.  So, why should I argue?  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#35]
The call to arms of the left is "Anybody but Bush" this politcal season.  They don't care who it is, they don't care what they do...they just don't want Bush.  They're smart enough to know 3rd parties don't get elected.  They will vote for Kerry even if he were on trial for the treason he has committed.

That's the leftist democrats though.  Who knows what the more inteligent ones will do.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:00:27 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

here is a poll from aol

NO WAY oregon will go bush! Unfortunate but true. I am not too certain that AOLs little graphic is all that accurate.
CH
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#38]
That AOL electoral map is complete nonsense.  Kerry will win because a large majority of the people in this country are idiots.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#39]
According to the Fox News poll, Bush is getting his ass handed to him in the swing states.  

People like my inlaws, who are against abortion, pro second amendment, against gay marriage, and don't like peta are still going to vote for Kerry because they are envious of people who have more than them and want to punish them for it, as well as get stuff from the government, and are willing to rationalize enough to vote Democrat.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#40]
As long as they "feel" he's their man they will continue to support him.  When will that change? Never.  DU'ers fundamentally see things as feelings and facts are not an issue to be concerned with.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#43]
As stated elsewhere on this board not an hour ago, I am a Texas democrat who voted Bush in 2000, and will do so again.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:16:11 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
According to the Fox News poll....

Please provide a link to said poll.  Is it an internet poll?  Or a REAL poll of likely voters?

I don't know if this is the same thing AR15 found but there's a well-detailed PDF file at the bottom of this page and it is a real +/- 3% phone poll.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Is that time going to occur?  Has it come yet?  Is it getting close?  How about after the Republican convention?

They're not holding their noses and pulling the lever.  Most will have their dick in their hand waiting in line to vote because they can't wait to vote for him, no matter what he does or says.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#46]
4Get, Fox News Channel was broadcasting it yesterday.  In the popular vote Bush within the margin of error, but in the swing states he is loosing badly.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:35:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:43:00 AM EDT
[#48]
It will never happen. Their abject hatrd of Conservatism in general and Bush in particular will never be less than whatever bad feelings thay may have for Kerry.

Kerry could rape a two-year-old boy on the steps of St. Patricks Cathedral at noon on St. Patrick's day as the parade marches by, and they would STILL consider him better than Bush.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:43:49 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

here is a poll from aol

From your keyboard to God's ears.....

Last time I saw a projection like that was 2000, and we all know what happened then...
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

here is a poll from aol

with video of course

That better be CLP Mr!  

Add a touch of Hoppes #9 too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top