Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 7:41:34 PM EDT
Anybody know what I'm talking about?

I'm refering to the blog written by the soldier in the Stryker unit in Mosul.  A lot of good insights that I'd like to see more of.

It was posted here about two or three weeks ago, been trying to find it, but this forum is fucking huge.  

Any help would be welcome.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Still there.

cbftw.blogspot.com/
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:38:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Gone.... all gone.

A real shame if you ask me.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:35:07 AM EDT
[#3]
He has started editing alot of past entries recently, I'm sure his commanders had taken notice of his journal and started looking over his shoulder.  It does suck, it was a great read.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Whew, I saw that quote on free speech and everything and got kinda nervous about why there wasn't anything else accompanying it.  Nice to see he's not in any deep shit or anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top