Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 6:52:20 PM EDT
Okay guys,

We're investigating the purchase of boonie hats for our team (over 200 folks) and we're having a little difficulty finding good quality, dark blue color, and the right sizes.  We've received a few samples from various suppliers but we come up lacking in one or two catagories.

The biggest problem is size.  I'll give you an example:  all of my fitted caps and class A uniform covers are either 7 3/8 or 7 1/2.  Of the boonies that I've tried on, I've had to select a 7 3/4 to fit.  And that also seems to be the largest size available.  We've got guys on the team with big ole' melons that a 7 3/4 wouldn't fit any better than a 2 year old's stocking cap.

Does anyone know of a company that sells good quality boonies in dark blue with sizes over 7 3/4?  Help!

E-95
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:46:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Free BTT because I want to know where to get +7 3/4 boonies also.

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:02:49 AM EDT
[#2]
7 3/4, finally someone besides me with a big friggin grape!!!!

try www.actiongear.com  brigade is located near me and they will go the extra mile to outfit your team with what you need.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:16:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Navy Blue 7-3/4

You have to select the color and size.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:18:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Navy Blue 7-3/4

$9.00 is a hell of a good price.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:54:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Navy Blue 7-3/4

$9.00 is a hell of a good price.

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:57:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Of the boonies that I've tried on, I've had to select a 7 3/4 to fit.

Somebody else with a pumpkin head like me too, huh?
I'm with ya, brother. And that's usually with a pretty tight haircut too....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top