Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 6:18:18 PM EDT
Been procrastinaing on this one since Christmas

Started life as plain jane 10/22 stanless/synthetic.

Barrel: Adams & Bennet .920.  Stainless, fluted and with compensator.
Stock: Fajen thumbhole silhouette - special edition.  (Ran across it surfing MidwayUSA and I just couldn't resist).
Scope: BSA Contender 6-24x40 AO

Internal mods are a recoil buffer, extended mag release, bolt release and hammer pack (all Volquartsen).

I needed a 10/22 for the collection but wanted something a little different.  Something for newbie shooters to go "Cool!" over and something that might strike up a conversation or two at the firing line.

Should get its first trip to the range in a few weeks.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks pretty sweet.  Accuracy test?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Beautiful job.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:20:28 PM EDT
[#3]
That is one massive scope for a .22

I like it!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That looks pretty sweet.  Accuracy test?

Hasn't been to the range yet.  I'll post a report/results when I do.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That is one massive scope for a .22

I like it!

I wanted silver and didn't want a run of the mill non-AO scope.  That cut my choices WAY DOWN.  The BSA was the only thing that wouldn't cost a freaking fortune compared to the rest of the rifle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I predict childless gnats.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#8]
purrdy
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Been procrastinaing on this one since Christmas

Started life as plain jane 10/22 stanless/synthetic.

Barrel: Adams & Bennet .920.  Stainless, fluted and with compensator.
Stock: Fajen thumbhole silhouette - special edition.  (Ran across it surfing MidwayUSA and I just couldn't resist).
Scope: BSA Contender 6-24x40 AO

Internal mods are a recoil buffer, extended mag release, bolt release and hammer pack (all Volquartsen).

I needed a 10/22 for the collection but wanted something a little different.  Something for newbie shooters to go "Cool!" over and something that might strike up a conversation or two at the firing line.

Should get its first trip to the range in a few weeks.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/P8256514Medium.jpg

Nice rifle! I am getting ready to buy an AR7 survival rifle so that I can have a .22 to plink with. A friend and I were shooting his new Henry lever action .22 the other day and using a duct-taped Columbia phone book for a target. That little hollow point blasted right through it!

Nice Sentry safe, also. I have one just like it.  Sturdy safe and can't beat the price!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Sweet, but I see an electrical problem in the future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top