Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 4:41:08 PM EDT
I heard on Fox news tonite that Janet Jackson is blaming President Bush for the flap over her halftime performance. She says the war wasn't going well and Bush had to divert the countries attention.

Yea right

Bomber
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#1]
no shit.  i read it here like last week.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard Clark Gable was going to star in Gone With The Wind.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll have to excuse me, I just regained conciousness after being in a coma for 30 days.

Bomber

I guess fox was runnning an old story that ran last week in the Enquirer. My wife doesn't make me go to the grocery store.......

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#4]
It is sad that all anyone remembers from that Super Bowl is a split second showing of part of a silicon enhancedstretched out sagging boob on a has-been almost famous entertainer(note that I didn't say singer) that got her recording contracts through her weirdo pediophile brother.  And everyone that rushed out to buy her CD that was just so conveniently released a couple of days later, please raise your hand to show that you were chumped into purchasing it. Can anyone name the title of the CD? Can anyone name a song off of that CD? That's what I thought. Next.

wganz

Edited: to correct technical point that bigdb1 pointed out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#5]
No way that floppy dug was silicon enhanced. You owe Ms. Jackson an appology.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know, I think Janet was a robo-babe... about 14 years ago
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Who really cares about an ignorant comment from a washed up has been, who never really was to begin with? The only person responsible was her, her wardrobe assistants and CBS. It was their deal.

But hell, as obvious as that is, maybe she was just being sarcastic like we always do here? Anytime something totally unrelated to Bush happens, you hear people say IT'S BUSH'S FAULT. So either she was being sarcastic or she's about as looney as Courtney Love who blames all her problems on Bush also.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Who really cares about an ignorant comment from a washed up has been, who never really was to begin with? The only person responsible was her, her wardrobe assistants and CBS. It was their deal.

But hell, as obvious as that is, maybe she was just being sarcastic like we always do here? Anytime something totally unrelated to Bush happens, you hear people say IT'S BUSH'S FAULT. So either she was being sarcastic or she's about as looney as Courtney Love who blames all her problems on Bush also.

I think she's looney and like a leftie liberal, blaming someone else for her own problems.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:12:45 AM EDT
[#9]
in that case...

The Federa AWB is ending and it's BUSH'S FAULT!!!

Having said that, please remember to re-elect Pres. Bush this November.  God Bless!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:13:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I blame Janet Jackson.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:26:45 AM EDT
[#11]
I guess it goes to show that she got that extra Y chromosome like her brother(sister?) Michael.
I love it when these actors/musicians start talking about real issues, it just shows the public how
retarted/looney the really are.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:09:43 AM EDT
[#12]
It wasn't Bush  I saw.

Now THAT would have been a show!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I heard on Fox news tonite that Janet Jackson is blaming President Bush for the flap over her halftime performance. She says the war wasn't going well and Bush had to divert the countries attention.

Yea right

Bomber

Yeah Bush owns the company that made the clothing and conspired with the NFL to make it tear more easily.   Seriously she a whack job and half.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Nipplegate is so last week.

And I never even got to see it. Guess I can live with it, er, without it, though.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:14:04 PM EDT
[#16]
What took her so long to come to this conclusion?  DU figured out the Bush-nipple connection a few minutes after it happened.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:44:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Well...let me be the 1st to say...I'd hit it....stuff her right in the ol pooper  I would
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#18]
And dont forget to take pics!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top